[Winner Chosen][Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] The Dark Knight (Taiwan) Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interested in winning a copy of the Dark Knight Taiwan?

Just name 1 blooper or fact from the movie that most interests you!

Thanks to jsdvd.com for this donated steelbook!!!!

TDK06_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited:
In Titanic (Factual error): Rose mentions Austrian psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud's ideas on the male preoccupation with size to Bruce. However this is 1912, and Freud did not publish the work relating to this until 1920 in "Beyond The Pleasure Principle." Also, up until 1919, Freud relied solely on data from females.

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

I just recently learned that Heath Ledger nailed his entire apathetic, near ignorance of the giant hospital explosion behind him in one take without any editing. Pretty amazing he was able to resist any sort of peek back at the giant explosion going on.

Dark knight

During the bank scene, the Joker shoots the bus driver and he falls dead in front of the bus. As the Joker approaches the Bank manager to put the gas can in his mouth, you can still see the body. But after he removes his mask and walks toward the bus, the driver's body is gone :emb:

Thanks for the giveaway

Not really a blooper but a friend of mine has been constantly complaining that the bags of money in the beginning of the film is too light. In real life it would be impossible to throw them single-handed like that. Because of this, I always remember that during the scene. :p

To prepare for the role of The Joker, Heath Ledger spent 6 weeks hidden away in a motel room developing the character's mannerisms, voice, and physical appearance while delving deep into the psychology of the character.

Forrest Gump

Continuity: When young Forrest first meets Jenny on the school bus, she says, "You can sit here!" When the camera pans to her from his angle, there are two children behind her in the seat. When Forrest goes to sit next to Jenny and the camera angle changes to front on for her, there are no students behind her.

When Batman interrogates the Joker and picks him up and slams him against the wall, for a very brief moment you can see the camera and the cameraman in the reflection of the mirror on the right.

The Thing (1982)

Although Fuchs has told them that the alien organism is highly infective, they don't care about sharing the same knife to get their blood samples.

The scene after joker leaves the hospital and hits the button to blow it up and it dosn't work and he keeps pushing it looking back and all of a sudden it explodes and he jumps and drops it in his nurse gown:hilarious: love that part!!!

Thanksfor the giveaway:thumbs:

Last edited:
The film was delivered to some theaters under the name Oliver's Army.

lol :hilarious:

Thanks for the giveaway!

Movie fact:

Tom Selleck was due to play Indiana Jones, but couldn't due to contractual obligations on Magnum!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4