(Winner Chosen) [Ninja Week '15 Giveaway] 22 Jump Street (Target)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
On behalf of HDN I present

22 Jump Street (Target) steelbook

22.jpg

Courtesy of @apsmith21

How to Win:
As you can see from my signature I like to go to various cons throughout the year. What is your getaway pleasure? Let me know below!
Winner: Random number generator
Shipping: World Wide Covered

Giveaway to end Saturday, Sunday March 1.

congrats to
@Thelite13

Last edited:
thanks for the giveaway.

i too love the cons, but i love visiting hard rocks cafes and collecting the lapel pins from across the globe

I like to go to the cinema and a walk round the seafront is nice for me but the thing I love is gigs and festivals. I used to go v and reading but v festival has gone extremely commercial.
Been lucky enough to see some great bands and artists over the last 14 years.
Some examples, Arctic monkeys many times, radiohead, strokes, daft punk, bloc party, Rolling Stones, libertines, babyahmables, Pete Doherty in general, oasis, blur, kasabian, gorillaz, jack White, black keys, vaccines, Maccabees, beck, Paul weller, tom Jones, eminem, mos def, wu tang, snoop, obie trice, jay z, nas and so on too many to even remember.
My first gig was the backstreet boys when I was about 10 for Mother's Day lol
I keep all my gig tickets and festival wrist bands (never been Glasto tho :( )
image.jpg

This is my pride and joy of my gig tickets
image.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

I have always loved attending Comic Con put the night time activities where even more fun.... I would have to say

FANIME in San Jose

I love going to the cinemas, and that's what I do when I feel too stressed out about things. So I guess that's my getaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I like to just put a movie on and relax if I need a break. With a bit more money a trip abroad is always nice!

Thanks!

Getaway pleasure is probably once a month I go on a steelbook and slipcover hunt around various locations in Manchester. Its quite a distance from mine and really enjoy going into Fopp and seeing unique titles which you wont find in your supermarkets and HMV.

Also a cracking vinyl selection too.

Status
Not open for further replies.