(Winner Chosen) [Ninja Week '15 Giveaway] 22 Jump Street (Target)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
On behalf of HDN I present

22 Jump Street (Target) steelbook

22.jpg

Courtesy of @apsmith21

How to Win:
As you can see from my signature I like to go to various cons throughout the year. What is your getaway pleasure? Let me know below!
Winner: Random number generator
Shipping: World Wide Covered

Giveaway to end Saturday, Sunday March 1.

congrats to
@Thelite13

Last edited:
@Flloydo - I too keep my tickets! But have not been to a concert in a while

thanks for the giveaway.

i too love the cons, but i love visiting hard rocks cafes and collecting the lapel pins from across the globe

are you a pinhead, I have some friends that are big pinheads

@Hooch impressive

Reactions: Hooch
@Flloydo - I too keep my tickets! But have not been to a concert in a while

are you a pinhead, I have some friends that are big pinheads

@Hooch impressive

Yeah my last gig was last May - the Arctic monkeys and thats a first in 15ish years. Used to do about 10-15 (big ones ) a year Been so skint the last year. Been to see a few local bands that are either free to get in or a fiver or something

What's a pin head?

I kinda collect badges if that's what you mean?

@Flloydo that comment is for twanky, pinheads are pin collectors. HArd Rock has a big pin collecting community. I get a few pins myself if I am traveling somewhere

@Flloydo that comment is for twanky, pinheads are pin collectors. HArd Rock has a big pin collecting community. I get a few pins myself if I am traveling somewhere

Lol oh yeah I just see the original post and didn't even realise. I Thought it was my quote.
I collect music pins anyway and badges

Thanks for this! My getaway is going somewhere to read or getting lost and bringing my camera for photo ops! :)

I like to go on different vacations usually with warm weather and beaches. A couple years ago I went on a cruise ship, last year I went to Florida, this year I'm going to Hawaii!!!

Great Give-Away! :cool: Thanks @apsmith21 and @mllNY! :woot: :thumbs:
@mllNY thanks for this opportunity, as i haven't seen this one :cool: but the firs part was great.

As you can see on the photo down bellow...i love eating unhealthy stuff. Maybe not like @bloodsnake007 to eat tacos:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:, but
delicious burger or great steak can make my day :drool:

View attachment 138034
View attachment 138040
Just like my NINJA Bro Galareta, my getaway pleasure is delicious FOODS! :hungry: Especially standing infront of my grill! :drool: I absolutely LOVE throwing some steaks and jalapeños to make me some some EPIC Tacos! :hungry: :notworthy:
Grilling Time!.jpg Best TACOS!.JPG

Awesome Pics by the way @galareta2332! :photo: :woot: You also "HEART" Steak?! :D

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.