[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] A Set of HMV Exclusive Sci-Fi SteelBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
WINNER CHOSEN - CONGRATS @wayne71 !

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the HMV Exclusive Edge of Tomorrow SteelBook

2) One opened/unsealed copy of HMV Exclusive Dawn of the Planet of the Apes SteelBook

3) One new copy of HMV Exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past SteelBook

These prizes are courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus - thank you!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Sunday March 1st, 2015
Shipping - winner pays

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• hmv.jpg
    hmv.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
It was the year 1977 and Star Wars hit the theater. We had never seen anything like it at the time. It was at the Maine Mall Cinema. I think we went like 10 times

Thanks for the great giveaway!!
November 1977 - Shaker Square Cinema - Cleveland, Ohio.
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND. Life changing experience in 70mm.
image.jpg

And I HATE the new cover images on the DVDS/Blu rays with the Mothership...
THAT GIVES AWAY THE ENDING!!!
The Image above is the proper cover (As it is on the Collector's Edition Blu rays that are now OOP).

Thanks for another awesome giveaway !!

I first saw independence day in theater with my day. I was 13-14 may be. Cinema name was "sheetal" at my home town. It was fantastic experience. Movie was dubbed in Hindi so we could enjoy bit more that time. I particularly was not that fluent with English in my childhood. So it was quite changing experience. Show was completely sold out . and we had awesome audience. Peeps were cheering all awesome moments of will smith in the movie with whistles and claps. My dad was excited as well. Such a wonderful memory.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway

I watch Mission Impossible 4, in London Imax theater Dec 2011. Saw the opening proloque of The Dark Knight Rises and it was awesome in IMAX .

Thanks for the giveaway!

E.T.

I don't remember the exact theater because I was too young, but I believe it was in Vancouver, Canada.

I was a small kid and PG ratings were not so strict back then. Some family friends took me to see Aliens at our summer open cinema in Piran (city). The cinema was the Riviera. I was 5! Yep, 5 and I loved every second of the movie :)

Men in Black - Saw it with my friend in a theater called Finkino back in 1997 or 1998
Men-in-Black-Theme-Song-5.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I'm told I went to see Star Wars but I can't remember that the first I can remember is Flash Gordon at Quinton Odeon :D

Thanks for the giveaway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.