[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Metalflake Mermaid (Custom Blu-ray Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Well it wouldn't be Ninja Week if I didn't give something custom away now would it :p

When I saw the work howiesteed was doing with his glossing I got in touch and asked if he

could do something a little 'different' and this is the result and as it's more a

prototype we thought we'd give you lovely Ninja's the chance of having it. It's metal

flake like they do custom car/bikes for anyone confused it's like having glitter in the

gloss coat. The fleck/glitter gives a slight raised effect through the gloss which

Howie is going to try flat down some more but like I said this is a prototype :D

re3u7ata.jpg

6e3ahehu.jpg

To enter: Thank this thread (this is most important as its

where I'll get the list of names from) and post what steelbook you think would look good

done the same way :ohno:

Competition will close on Friday around 6am UK time when I'm back in front of a PC

Shipping: Will be the covered by the winner

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just gorgeous, thanks for giving it away!

I think any of the white Gladiator steels would look fantastic done this way.

I a non-German SteelBook for Stardust is ever released, this would look great on it. As for now, I'll have to go with Willow.

Thx. for the awesome giveaway!!

Fast and the Furious franchise steelbooks.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

WOW!!!!! That looks sooooo much better than the original from Zavvi.

If I could have another done with this process Id have to say the upcoming Frozen from Disney, or maybe Forbidden Planet from Entertainment Store, to signify the starry night sky :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the giveaway.

I think Tangled Steelbook will look pretty good if customized in a same way.

Close Encounters...would need this and maybe Tron, but Tron has other issues also to fix before "sparkle" treatment so I say Close Encounters of the third kind.

All I gotta say is Dayum! That's is one sweet looking Mermaid steel :drool:

The VMB of Cinderella or the recent zavvi Cinderella would be perfect choices :D

Thanks for the give-away!!

Sucker Punch (German 1st release) that might be something that would look good with some sparkle :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.