[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] Man of Steel Futurepak (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: Naughtius Maximus

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tdbH34G_wug/VNpm_iWFgoI/AAAAAAAAVUQ/Lx-***wZBBk/s512/IMAG1449.jpg

To enter:

What was your favorite 'Superman' movie, comic or book and why?

Good luck all!
Follow us on Twitter at @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest collectibles news!

Winner: Meaner

Last edited:
Awesome and fun give-away!

It would be the Superman For All Seasons written by Jeph Loeb and art by Time Sale
The story is form different perspective looking at superman but told in different seasons of the year. It's Jonathan Kent, Lois Lane, Lex Luthor, and finally Lana Lang. The art is incredible in Tim Sale's signature style. It's a must read for any comic book fan. I'm not too big on Supes and this is one of my favorite books that I own.

I think each superman story brings something great to him but I would have to say Man Of Steel. I seen it an IMAX 3D & it took my breath away. Just an all around phenomenal film.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!!! :emb:

Cheers!

Man of Steel, because all other costumes creep me out abit haha

Has to be Man of Steel, adds a nice dark twist just like the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy. I personally don't like any of the older films they're cheesy and the humour is awful, just sayin' :D

I'm going to say man of steel, I thought it was made extremely well and kinda looking forward to batman vs superman

Thanks for the giveaway

Great Giveaway!

I'm always going to love Superman in the Batman/Superman fight of The Dark Knight Returns. It was such a badass fight between the two, and for a super strength alien, he really got his ass beat by a human. Classic scene.
04-DKR-Superman-vs-Batman.jpg

Man of Steel like most others.
Because of action, effects, story. Everything worked for this movie. It actually felt like a superman movie. And because the fight scene at the end reminded me of Broly vs Goku (from DBZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.