[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] Man of Steel Futurepak (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Welcome to #bestweekever #ninjaweek 2015!
Prize donated by: Naughtius Maximus

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-tdbH34G_wug/VNpm_iWFgoI/AAAAAAAAVUQ/Lx-***wZBBk/s512/IMAG1449.jpg

To enter:

What was your favorite 'Superman' movie, comic or book and why?

Good luck all!
Follow us on Twitter at @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest collectibles news!

Winner: Meaner

Last edited:
The original.
One of my favourites as a kid.

A family friend bought a VHS video player, and we all went round to watch it, having never seen one before

Beautiful giveaway!

Favourite: Man of Steel

Why?

Too simply see Snyders vision on the screen, blew me away. I loved the whole beginning till the part where his parents finally found out what was going on with Kent.

The images, scenery, all so dreamy and beautiful. Especially the teaser trailer blew me away. As if superman fitted into the art house genre in a heartbeat.

Has to be Superman 3. Richard Pryor was hilarious, there was a good and bad superman and even at a young age I always thought superman was foolish for leaving Pamela Stephenson.

Thanks!

The Dark Knight Returns (1986)

batman-superman.png

Another Awesome Steelbook David

My favorite Superman movie till now is Man of Steel. Though it was not perfect but Superman character is rebooted by Zack Snyder quite well. And when there's Hans Zimmer on background there is awesomeness in background

@digitalbabe and @Naughtius Maximus you are spoilng us...oh yes you do!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle: Great giveaway!

I know that it's nice to say that classic is great...but Zack Snyder nailed it:thumbs:. Man of Steel is the best...and i can say that it's the best super hero movie ever!!!:drool::drool::drool:

In case of comics...i think the biggest shock was Superman Death...so the Domsday battle.

mos019s.jpg

My fav is the first superman, because of Christopher Reeve! I was a pretty young boy when I discover this movie and I just loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.