[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

I dont actually recall having any delivery nightmares. Some have been delivered in flimsy cardboard and still been fine.
I did have a blufans delivery where the box was so dented I was expecting it to be a problem but it was so well packaged, the product was completely fine
I got a steel from Zavvi once that was literally bent in half and shaped like an 'L'. Zavvi gets the big thumbs up for rectifying that sad situation rather quickly. Steel was Color of Money. I still have it, but I tried to bend it back in shape. It's a nightmare. But at least I can keep my good copy...wait for it......sealed!!!

I joined Tiktok, I feel violated. Urgh. But my wife suggested I should. I mean the amount of views the steelbook hashtags get vs instagram is insane. I still feel dirty though.
As long as you feel bad about it, that's the main thing.
If you boasted about it, then we would have a problem lol.
But I understand, you have to do what will get the most views

Like I have
As long as you feel bad about it, that's the main thing.
If you boasted about it, then we would have a problem lol.
But I understand, you have to do what will get the most views
Hated, despised tiktok for so long. But it is undeniable where the views are and as I wanna get my YouTube and Instagram to a point where I might even ger free bluray (not even an unrealistic goal from who I see get them) then I need to try and tap into it. Still feels like selling my soul though haha.

Like I have

Hated, despised tiktok for so long. But it is undeniable where the views are and as I wanna get my YouTube and Instagram to a point where I might even ger free bluray (not even an unrealistic goal from who I see get them) then I need to try and tap into it. Still feels like selling my soul though haha.
Never sell your soul. It's the only one you have.

What is Tiktok? I really don't know. Is it like Twitter for videos? I guess I could just go look.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Just looked it up. Can't believe I nailed it without even looking. LOL.

Maybe it's one of those subliminal things like what @JinxyKatte likes to do, and I've seen it but it just never registered. Or I didn;t know what I was looking at, which strangely has happened to me alot in my life. Especially approaching a girl I thought was interested. Or grabbing a steelbook only to learn its not a REAL steelbook.

You have been given the ability see through the eyes (passive only) of any person alive or dead. So like anyone that has ever lived or alive. You can only do it once, and it only lasts 60 seconds.

Who do you use it on?
Someone that buried some secret hidden and unfound treasure.
gold candle GIF

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Out of interest, what are peoples thoughts on the new little mermaid film.
I see it is getting a lot of hate, mostly because the actress used as Areil.
I probably won't watch it as I don't like the live action films disney have been doing in general but from what I have seen, I think the actress looks really good in that role and hate to see how people are tearing down a young actress for what appears to be no legitimate reason
I always like to watch the finished product, before deciding what I think of the casting. There was a lot of hoopla around The Rings of Power. None of those casting decisions has had any effect on the plot, but some people have decided against watching it.

Most of the live action movies haven’t been as good as the originals, but it opens up the movies to a whole new generation, and that’s a good thing.

Reactions: Watkinss1
I was just in another thread which got me to ponder this question for the gang.

Once I received an order of 6 steelbooks from Best Buy, who shipped them in an oversized bag. You read that right. They were sloshing all around and banging into each other. But I get something from Manta and it's wrapped like they are champions of freight and a meteor could hit it and it would survive.

What is your worst shipping steelbook nightmare.
For them to deliver a flattened box, like a compacted car or this:
Cardboard GIF

I got a steel from Zavvi once that was literally bent in half and shaped like an 'L'. Zavvi gets the big thumbs up for rectifying that sad situation rather quickly. Steel was Color of Money. I still have it, but I tried to bend it back in shape. It's a nightmare. But at least I can keep my good copy...wait for it......sealed!!!
My closest was a SteelBook boomerang. Zavvi shipped it in an envelope, because it had a booklet. :banghead:

• Wow
Reactions: jaws finatic
I was just in another thread which got me to ponder this question for the gang.

Once I received an order of 6 steelbooks from Best Buy, who shipped them in an oversized bag. You read that right. They were sloshing all around and banging into each other. But I get something from Manta and it's wrapped like they are champions of freight and a meteor could hit it and it would survive.

What is your worst shipping steelbook nightmare.
It was either a HDZ or Blufans, the box was dented real bad. Photo's all around before opening, and my got, the inner content had a dent in it, but luckly not got to the contents. Close but not close enough.

Why the hell anyone would play football with anyone's package is anyone's guess.

I've heard stories about BB or Amazon Italy doing this, just terrible to received goods (un)packaged like that.

Reactions: RMA
What's Tiktok, asks the old guy eating Wheaties with banana's for dinner who's clearly behind the times.
My lord, sir you don't know what TikTok is? My wife explained it to me, so I wouldn't be a dinosaur! Sadly, wasn't listening, so someone explain it to me [please]?

Edit: Nevermind, I read the rest of the thread :thumbs:

For them to deliver a flattened box, like a compacted car or this:
Cardboard GIF
It was a package I got from Amazon that this reminds me of. Flattened like a freakin' pancake. I saw that thing in my box and my heart skipped. I'm sure I said "Oh Noooooooo". I was afraid to open it and see the disaster. Incredibly, amazingly, miraculously, the steelbook survived!!!!!!! Happiness overriding impending doom. That's the ticket.

• Wow
Reactions: JinxyKatte and RMA