Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #4)[UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Wreck-It Ralph
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units, matte finish, debossed border, embossed title, back cover and inside artwork, 1-disc edition

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10842987-1376567345-598984.jpg

10842987-1376567345-598966.jpg

10842987-1378296993-431385.jpg

10842987-1378296993-431411.jpg
Actual pics thanks to catcc003:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but surely you buy a steelbook for the art? When sealed the back is covered by the j-card and you won't see the inside? Basically people keeping them sealed are just collecting thinking (hoping!) they could make a profit when sell on

Reactions: Kashby
Yes, but surely you buy a steelbook for the art? When sealed the back is covered by the j-card and you won't see the inside? Basically people keeping them sealed are just collecting thinking (hoping!) they could make a profit when sell on

I have no intention in selling them on, so basically no. You cannot just assume that because someone doesn't open a SB it's purely for profit. As said above people collect for many different reasons. It's not just black/white as some people try and make out.

And honestly, why should it bother you. You do what you want to do and let others do what they want to do.

I just can't see the point in spending around £20 to only see 3/4 of the front art (behind the j-card) and a spine. How can you fully appreciate the art? Some people collect for the wrong reasons that is all

Reactions: Kashby
I just can't see the point in spending around £20 to only see 3/4 of the front art (behind the j-card) and a spine. How can you fully appreciate the art? Some people collect for the wrong reasons that is all

You stick with your blinkered attitude. Obviously you have no respect for other people's opinions. Sad.

Reactions: Gamesgaryjp
How is not unsealing collecting for the wrong reasons?

If you said that to a comic book collector you would get some funny looks.

Some people certainly get high and mighty about what they do with steelbooks. It isn't offending you it not like they are doing to resell, or buying huge lots of them.

Reactions: mnementh
I entered the thread and completely forgot what steelbook we aren't talking about. Some people dont understand what a collection is........oh yeah! Wreck it Ralph

Got mine last Thursday.

Was checking my CC statement today and found that zavvi gave me an extra £3.00 for some reason, bringing the total down to £17.00! I'm guessing they acknowledged the Ninja pre-order discount since the price was dropped shortly after. :scat:

High resolution scans attached. :thumbs:

Attachments

• WIR4A.jpg
    WIR4A.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 86
  • WIR3A.jpg
    WIR3A.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 91
  • WIR2B.jpg
    WIR2B.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 84
  • WIR2A.jpg