Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #4)[UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Wreck-It Ralph
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 units, matte finish, debossed border, embossed title, back cover and inside artwork, 1-disc edition

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10842987-1376567345-598984.jpg

10842987-1376567345-598966.jpg

10842987-1378296993-431385.jpg

10842987-1378296993-431411.jpg
Actual pics thanks to catcc003:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is off topic but:

So when i try and place my order with Zavvi and i try to use my paypal as a checkout, it says: PayPal is currently unavailable. Please pay by an alternative method.

Any idea why i am getting this?

In order to place the order using paypal, do you need a Paypal card? because i have a paypal account and i have funds in it but i do not own a paypal debit/credit card....

So when i try and place my order with Zavvi and i try to use my paypal as a checkout, it says: PayPal is currently unavailable. Please pay by an alternative method.

In order to place the order using paypal, do you need a Paypal card? because i have a paypal account and i have funds in it but i do not own a paypal debit/credit card....

I have always had the same issue. I think it is their way of saying " sorry - No Paypal for the yanks."

Try checking through the retailer thread here. Someone may be able to help you.

thats so weird... I am getting so frustrated that i can not check out using paypal method.... then why do they have the option on there site:angry:

I have been told that you must be in the UK (or it may have been Europe or something.. I forget). But I know that you cannot checkout with Paypal from the USA.

How that makes any sense whatsoever is beyond me.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I have been told that you must be in the UK (or it may have been Europe or something.. I forget). But I know that you cannot checkout with Paypal from the USA.

How that makes any sense whatsoever is beyond me.

I've used PayPal for checking out on all my Zavvi purchases no problem, and I'm in the US.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

thats so weird... I am getting so frustrated that i can not check out using paypal method.... then why do they have the option on there site:angry:

What sort of PayPal account do you have, it a Smart Connect account?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

€3.00 also refunded to my debit card today

Pre order price promise I suppose but I thought they don't give you that if you used a discount code on your order

I only paid with 10% discount code €22.91
€3.00 of that = €19.91

Sterling price would have worked out at £19.99 with 10% discount = £17.99
£3.00 off = £14.99

I'm not going to complain :D :thumbs:

Received mine today. Like it a lot but after seeing what it could have been gloss, I'm kinda disapointed and ready to send it to England to be glossed by our fellow ninja :)

Got mine yesterday (had it delivered to my parents)

Absolutely love it! Guess I'm in the minority but much prefer matt, looks classier to me. As for the artwork - fantastic. Love the face on the front, nice and simple, much better than using screenshots or something. The back is my favourite though - possibly my favourite back of all my steelbooks. So, very pleased!

Got mine yesterday (had it delivered to my parents)

Absolutely love it! Guess I'm in the minority but much prefer matt, looks classier to me. As for the artwork - fantastic. Love the face on the front, nice and simple, much better than using screenshots or something. The back is my favourite though - possibly my favourite back of all my steelbooks. So, very pleased!

I agree. I wouldn't say I prefer matte but some of my favorites are matte finished, it just depends on what fits the steelbook and the art. There is an increase in matte steelbooks recently so its getting a lot of backlash, some of them admittedly aren't great (not every release can be perfect!) but some are still really nice, this one included imo. I too love the back especially the windows, reminds me of the front of the Hurt Locker steelbook with the shiny bombs.

I presume everyone else's are undamaged?
Mine arrived with a nice scratch on the right hand side, underneath the slip cover (who knows how it got there!) I ordered another just to ensure I definitely had one before I send it back and they ran out (unlikely I know...) It turned up today....and has an identical (but far smaller) mark in exactly the same spot! I wouldn't mind, but these are hardly value for money, and the black finish makes it absolutely stand out! I guess I might have to try for third time lucky...