Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
XB1 - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan
XB1S - United Kingdom | United States | Canada | France | Germany | Japan

XB1X - UK Game | UK Amazon | USA Amazon

8 CPU cores at 1.6GHz, with a custom 800MHz graphics processor in the GPU. There are 8GB of RAM on board, with 32MB of fast embedded SRAM at double the throughput speed, and a 50GB-capable 6x Blu-ray drive. Wireless connectivity protocols include both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and there’s still a Gigabit Ethernet port for gamers with low latency multiplayer demands. It’ll also come with USB 3.0 and HDMI 1.4a, which supports 3D over HDMI, Ethernet, audio return channels and 4K resolution.​

XB1.jpg

Attachments

• XB.png
    XB.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 5,956
Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you, Titanfall is also a PC game. :D

What do you say now after the $399 announcement for PS4? $500 still worth it?

399 isn't that bad but the Xbox after the reception they have gotten will most likely drop the whole used game idea with in the first year.And possibly a price drop next e3.

As far as the games went Ryse looked epic and so did Titan fall.the fans finally got Killer Instinct i'm not a big fighting fan so i couldn't care less.And Halo not being named five has me interested in what those women have going on over there.

399 isn't that bad but the Xbox after the reception they have gotten will most likely drop the whole used game idea with in the first year.And possibly a price drop next e3.

As far as the games went Ryse looked epic and so did Titan fall.the fans finally got Killer Instinct i'm not a big fighting fan so i couldn't care less.And Halo not being named five has me interested in what those women have going on over there.

FYI Killer Instinct is Free 2 Play. Wonder how much it is for everything.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

After yesterday I've made a fairly big decision.. I'm gonna swap over to a PS.

I'm a pretty big gamer.. I've got nearly 80K GS but for me the PS just seems much more focused on Gaming.

When Halo gets released I'll pick up a One.. By which time it'll probably be a chunk cheaper too!

Reactions: marillion45
After yesterday I've made a fairly big decision.. I'm gonna swap over to a PS.

I'm a pretty big gamer.. I've got nearly 80K GS but for me the PS just seems much more focused on Gaming.

Same here but not a casual gamer, i have 129k and 99,3% of completion.

Microsoft made some huge mistakes.You can't be a real gamer anymore with the xbox one.Achievements for doing nothing? No thanks...

Reactions: Chandler_90
Higher price than I would have liked, might possibly put another tick in getting the PS4 first.

It's looking increasingly likely I'll hold off jumping into the next-gen this year. Hold off, see how it plays out then make my decision.

I dont know whats worse that

saying no internet connection go buy a 360

MS is starting to go off the deep end

Do we know if it will be able to play 3d disc yet?

That Xbox info is terrible. What a joke. How could they be so unprepared for all of this? Oh well. I'll be buying the PS4 first anyways so not a big deal for me, but they've got a mess on their hands.

Xbox One online authentication uses kilobytes of data - Phil Harrison

12th Jun 2013 | 18:36

Speaking to The Telegraph, Microsoft corporate vice-president Phil Harrison has attempted to alleviate concerns regarding Xbox One's online authentication.

"We do recognise there will be these very rare edge cases where for whatever reason your internet is down," Harrison told the Telegraph. "In those few occasions you don't have access to your usual broadband connection, you could tether your Xbox to your mobile phone. The 24-hour ping takes kilobytes of data."

http://m.oxm.co.uk/56259/xbox-one-online-authentication-uses-kilobytes-of-data-phil-harrison

Update on June 19, 2013: As a result of feedback from the Xbox community, we have changed certain policies for Xbox One reflected in this blog. Some of this information is no longer accurate — please check here for the latest.

An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games
– After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today
– There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console
-- there will be no regional restrictions.

Playing disc based games will now require that the disc be in the tray.

Last edited:
Reactions: hiratafabio
Update on June 19, 2013: As a result of feedback from the Xbox community, we have changed certain policies for Xbox One reflected in this blog. Some of this information is no longer accurate — please check here for the latest.

An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions.

Playing disc based games will now require that the disc be in the tray.

For me it all depends on how they own up to their mistakes, if they hold their hands up and say yeah we were wrong then fair enough...respect.

I still want one of course I do, just not at lunch, Needle and the damage done.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
As much as I like that they removed the restrictions....too little too late for me....major nelson and all those execs were so smug when they introduced all of this crap in the first place...no sir, they are not to be trusted!