Young Frankenstein (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi / MCM Expo Comic Con Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Steelbook collectors should definitely stop by our stall (1361) at MCM Expo Comic Con... We'll be selling an Ultra Limited run of the Young Frankenstein #Steelbook with this electrifying artwork. Only 1000 copies! Good ol' Igor, we're glad he made the back cover.

Any unsold copies should be available online within a few days of event.
Via Zavvi Facebook page
Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < (Sold out)!

10697414_10152317061050146_2605977833952145561_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah bit like nightmare before Christmas which seems to endlessly turn up more copies, this will probably turn up on Zavvi limited to 5000 lol

Thanks DB for the info and link
They never got to me with an update but we luckily we have you for that
Mega Thanks
Paul

Knowing Zavvi they will send me an update after the 200 are sold out :LOL:

Reactions: dfoles
Everyone who orders one should post here saying they have and count them and it wouldn't surprise me if there is way more than 200 available lol

Will 200 of these go quickly or will it be in demand cause only a 1000 were made. hopefully one stays in stock till friday for me.

Will 200 of these go quickly or will it be in demand cause only a 1000 were made. hopefully one stays in stock till friday for me.

These will sell out fast if its only around 200 available
That means at most couple of hours or will only be available for a hour at most possible be less

I doubt you will see this still available on Friday if it is then it would have to be lot more than 200

Last edited:
Reactions: Narg
I'm 100% ordering this its my favourite Mel Brooks Film

I have the 2008 release
I have the FuturePak 40th anniversary version on order
I hope to secure a copy of the steelbook tomorrow

If you not seen this film you should give it a viewing its very funny
The extras on the Blu-ray are good

Last edited:
Last edited: