Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
I check back after a couple of days to find plenty of comments on here, none of them about the Manta release, just about how good/bad this movie will be clogging up the threads. Can't people talk about it in the movies section of the forum? :sleep:

really? Are you really that annoyed that people talk about the film in the thread for a steelbook?

really? Are you really that annoyed that people talk about the film in the thread for a steelbook?
Yeah, like when I'm checking back to see if there's any info on it actually being released by Manta.
To be honest, all of this chat would even be annoying in the movie thread though since no one is even really talking about the movie either...

Yeah, like when I'm checking back to see if there's any info on it actually being released by Manta.
To be honest, all of this chat would even be annoying in the movie thread though since no one is even really talking about the movie either...

its a forum though mate. We don’t just come here for the steel updates. We’re a community. We talk, we laugh, we argue, we cry, we gif, we meme. The thread title even says possible. Plus this film has a lot of buzz, how are you going to even govern the not talking about it?

• Friendly
Reactions: BluCrazy2
Haven't seen a whole lot of new marketing material for this version of the film so you'd think any premium release will just recycle a lot of the art used for the Josstice version

Haven't seen a whole lot of new marketing material for this version of the film so you'd think any premium release will just recycle a lot of the art used for the Josstice version
I've got to agree with that. The majority of the promo images used are just b&w shots of the front and back of the previous manta/hdz steels and of the character cards from the HDZ special pack.
Aside from that there's a few teaser stills not containing the team and a bunch of what are essentially film screen caps etc.. the joker images from vanity fare shoot being the sole exceptions i think.

All I’ve mostly seen is the black and white posters for the cape and broken ground etc. I wonder what they have in mind if this goes ahead

Amateurs. Evidently 75% of people have never had a lotr extended marathon then, and for that they have my pitty. Watching this in one sitting will be an absolute cinch :rofl:
I don’t know about that. I love those movies, but doing them in one day is too much for me. I might be able to do 2 in a day, but 3? No way.

I don’t know about that. I love those movies, but doing them in one day is too much for me. I might be able to do 2 in a day, but 3? No way.
I have done all 3 in one go, but it is a struggle for sure. What I meant was, as JL only equates a little more than a third of lotr extended cuts, it shouldn't be a difficult feat to watch in one go.

I have done all 3 in one go, but it is a struggle for sure. What I meant was, as JL only equates a little more than a third of lotr extended cuts, it shouldn't be a difficult feat to watch in one go.
Totally agree with that, though it’s harder for me to do sitting at my TV than in a theater. I’d make it through, but it’d probably take 6 hours, what with all the trips to Wikipedia, IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Google ;)

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
People make it seem like a 4 hour movie is the norm. Believe me that the general viewing audience will be shocked to know that a single movie runs around 4 hours. Less than 1% of movies released run that long. It has to be an extended cut to even come that close. That is no easy feat for your average viewer. It is a strategic move to not spread this over 4 one-hour shows. Maybe Snyder felt that he will lose viewership the more he spread this apart. Not a good sign for the movie.

Reactions: vexred