Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh...so unfair :(

Lets just hope Kimchi increase the print run as hinted on their FB

I am sure kimchi want to sell this out and not have any left over stock stored in their stock room. A good dinosaur is still available and they don't seem to be able to shift them. I be surprised if kimchi want to take that risk and increase the print run.

I am sure kimchi want to sell this out and not have any left over stock stored in their stock room. A good dinosaur is still available and they don't seem to be able to shift them. I be surprised if kimchi want to take that risk and increase the print run.
I've listed before why this shouldn't be compared to The Good Dinosaur ;) Think of this to be more like their tangled or frozen rather than their pixar releases

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I've listed before why this shouldn't be compared to The Good Dinosaur ;) Think of this to be more like their tangled or frozen rather than their pixar releases

I am speaking purely based on a business sense, regardless which is a better movie, and I am sure Kimchi and the distributor have these angles covered on regards to the print run.

Eitherway this will sell out I am sure as it is a very low print run. So it is make your time up boys and girls. Stick your name on the GB or have some fun on pre-order date.

Lets just hope Kimchi increase the print run as hinted on their FB

I rather read it like they will look into whether they'll allow more than one copy per customer on pre-order day. As it stands at the moment, you're allowed to order two copies of each. With a print run that low, it shouldn't be allowed to order more than one copy of each, ever. But that's only me.
Regarding an increased print run: I don't think this would be even possible. As Kimchi uses the WWA steelbook in their slips, they already have their allocated share of the stock and cannot simply order more, because the rest of the produced steelbooks is allocated to other companies already.

I think I'm going to bag myself a Lenti. At least I can get the Pet slip as well I can put with the Zavvi when it hopefully drops down to a good price.