Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure kimchi want to sell this out and not have any left over stock stored in their stock room. A good dinosaur is still available and they don't seem to be able to shift them. I be surprised if kimchi want to take that risk and increase the print run.

see below (prior messages explain why even a simple doubling of units wouldnt be an issue for kimchi)
I've listed before why this shouldn't be compared to The Good Dinosaur ;) Think of this to be more like their tangled or frozen rather than their pixar releases

I rather read it like they will look into whether they'll allow more than one copy per customer on pre-order day. As it stands at the moment, you're allowed to order two copies of each. With a print run that low, it shouldn't be allowed to order more than one copy of each, ever. But that's only me.
Regarding an increased print run: I don't think this would be even possible. As Kimchi uses the WWA steelbook in their slips, they already have their allocated share of the stock and cannot simply order more, because the rest of the produced steelbooks is allocated to other companies already.
if they do either, I'l be happy.
1 of either, OR a single one click per customer - so one of each version, max per cust. No buying a one click, then getting singles of each.

but we'll see

Group buy is coming and will be live on Thursday 15th! Very limited quantity and will be in the main GB forum.

I'm not going to specify a time but I'll give you some clues......
* I'm in the UK
* I'll be up around 0800
* I leave to go work around 1600

Don't say you haven't been warned!!
am at work and will be online so guess I'll keep checking :)

UK>UK shipping is also a HUGE difference from GB elsewhere (I've paid like $20+ dollars before due to distance)

After all my prior bitching, I cant miss out on this steel as I dont even own the UK one.... so will be keeping my eyes and ears open for emails during the day :)
Cheers for the heads up Cooey

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
If it's that important just join the GB. Otherwise I'm going to have put up with your moaning again when you realise it's 2 per order and you missed out!

Well I hope it's not 2 per customer and I'll be giving it a go at 11am on the site next week.

I'm too skint anyway so joining GBs this month for items I can try and get from the store is a no no to save on the pennies.
I'll risk it but you can put up with my moaning if kimchi decide to make it 2 per customer and give 3 quarters of their stock to GBs

And before anyone retaliates (sunny) read my post again, I'm not moaning about GBs

If I miss out there always blufans i suppose

Group buy is coming and will be live on Thursday 15th! Very limited quantity and will be in the main GB forum.

I'm not going to specify a time but I'll give you some clues......
* I'm in the UK
* I'll be up around 0800
* I leave to go work around 1600

Don't say you haven't been warned!!

I'm going into hospital at 9:30am - I'm hoping to be home again by midday, so if you can avoid these times that would be great :D

Well I hope it's not 2 per customer and I'll be giving it a go at 11am on the site next week.

I'm too skint anyway so joining GBs this month for items I can try and get from the store is a no no to save on the pennies.
I'll risk it but you can put up with my moaning if kimchi decide to make it 2 per customer and give 3 quarters of their stock to GBs

And before anyone retaliates (sunny) read my post again, I'm not moaning about GBs

If I miss out there always blufans i suppose

Would I ever?? :LOL: I was the one that encourage you to get in the Deadpool GB! I must admit was faced with some resistance from you (!!) but it paid off which I am pleased for.

I understand everyones gotta to save the pennies and quid and with so many releases you can easily get carried away. We've all been there and done it at some point. Well with GB's especially for the UK you can fit 4 steels for pretty much the same shipping price as one which is much bigger benefit than ordering just the one (thats if you want the recorded delivery instead of special).

I was going to take my chance and order direct but I've got the one click Hateful 8 from the GB and remembered there is space for one steel. So I'm going to have in effect free shipping from the Hubs for the Zoop steel. So whatever the price is listed for the GB thats the price I pay. Combined shipping really helps if you have the patience to get them grouped.

In the ideal world we can all join every GB but for me financially that would be very difficult!

Last edited:
Would I ever?? :LOL: I was the one that encourage you to get in the Deadpool GB! I must admit was faced with some resistance from you (!!) but it paid off which I am pleased for.

I understand everyones gotta to save the pennies and quid and with so many releases you can easily get carried away. We've all been there and done it at some point. Well with GB's especially for the UK you can fit 4 steels for pretty much the same shipping price as one which is much bigger benefit than ordering just the one (thats if you want the recorded delivery instead of special).

I was going to take my chance and order direct but I've got the one click Hateful 8 from the GB and remembered there is space for one steel. So I'm going to have in effect free shipping from the Hubs for the Zoop steel. So whatever the price is listed for the GB thats the price I pay. Combined shipping really helps if you have the patience to get them grouped.

In the ideal world we can all join every GB but for me financially that would be very difficult!

That's good news about the combined shipping on GB items

Resistance from me? As in joining the Gb? Or me in general?

Yeah I don't agree with GBs for places you can order direct but if the companies like nova, kimchi etc limit the amount so there is still a decent amount going live on pre order day then I don't mind as much

That's good news about the combined shipping on GB items

Resistance from me? As in joining the Gb? Or me in general?

Yeah I don't agree with GBs for places you can order direct but if the companies like nova, kimchi etc limit the amount so there is still a decent amount going live on pre order day then I don't mind as much

Resistance in joining! but it worked out between you and Aniv. Do me one thing. If Kimchi sell 2 copies of each per order, and it goes OOP before you can even put an order in, can you not moan? :rofl: and I can say 'told ya so' :p

If it's that important just join the GB. Otherwise I'm going to have put up with your moaning again when you realise it's 2 per order and you missed out!
um, that my plan...as my prior comment states ... or did you / could you not read? :p

plus it seems they resolved the deadpool mess as I saw limitations on the CA:TWS and Hateful Eight GB's so its much fairer - that am cool with.

Resistance in joining! but it worked out between you and Aniv. Do me one thing. If Kimchi sell 2 copies of each per order, and it goes OOP before you can even put an order in, can you not moan? :rofl: and I can say 'told ya so' :p

I'll still moan :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Right. New son needs constant looking after. Toddler needs constant looking After and entertaining. Today is gonna be very stressful not wanting to miss gb. Wish it was a set time