Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to enjoy opening the Full Slip with the kids as I don't have this movie, always a buzz when you open a premium not owning any version in any format and not seen the movie either!

Thanks Harry ;-) I love this movie too and so do my kids (4 and 2).

Im keeping these sealed and i will give this to them once they turn 10. Also have Inside Out One Click still sealed for them too. So they can learn a bit about life ;-)

I watch it on the cinema and me and my wife we love it (imo better than Inside out, Good dinosaur). I hope there will be a sequel. You should get the Art Book of Zootopia from amazon for your kids. I have it and its awesome buddy

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Thanks for the tag me ol mucker:thumbs: Sadly funds are low at the moment so will have to miss out as I won't be able to pay by the deadline. Fingers crossed FA are still doing this as I want to get it for my girls.

Blufans will release it also (WEA) with Full slip and Lenti buddy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
its almost like you knew, Sunnyx....or Cooey heard you ...minutes between posts :) LOL

lol I was about to have a shower thinking cooey overslept. But I remembered I did that when Spotlight came back in stock so I thought I wait, glad I did!

So relieved I got in on the group buy!!! I went for the one click as I love Disney , and this movie , and pretty much everything kimchi do with their Lentis and full slips lol
I really didn't want to miss out on this release and still haven't recovered from missing out on kimchis Deadpool lol so wasn't going to chance trying to buy off the online store with such a limited release.

I still don't understand why Deadpool and Zootopia have been done in such low numbers though ...

Thanks for the group buy @cooey :)