Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 2nd, 2014
Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4,000
Finish: Gloss with extra love to white layers!
Notes: Region A (locked), Clear plastic slip cover included.

Official HDN Showcase Video:thumbs:

DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray2.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray4.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray5.jpg
DriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray1.jpgDriveMondoSteelBook-Blu-ray3.jpg

Hi Def Ninja Announcement:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/10/...-steelbook-announced-as-futureshop-exclusive/

Mondo Blog Announcement:
http://blog.mondotees.com/2014/10/06/drive-blu-raydvd-steelbook-combo-pack/

Original 'Possible Drive Steelbook' hidefninja.com thread (March 2014)

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they could tell the customers that it is non refundable.. what if it's not in mint condition? its a collectible item so we expect MINT.

maybe @zerox39 could shed light on this one..

Amazing... simply AMAZING!!! The colors... the details... WOW! BRAVO FUTURE SHOP, STEELBOOK & MONDO!!!! @zerox39
Img_3735.jpg Img_3736.jpg Img_3743.jpg Img_3744.jpg Img_3746.jpg Img_3750.jpg Img_3751.jpg Img_3752.jpg Img_3754.jpg

Oh and guys, when playing with it, be sure to use the proper "protection" :p
Seriously, fingerprint magnet isn't even strong enought!!! This one is CRAZY!!!!
zIMG_3742.JPG

Now...
the wrapping plastic... who cares? Seriously...?

But... Slashed spine... hum... I'll wait for tomorrow when I should have received everything before doing any kind of claim...

I don't think they could tell the customers that it is non refundable.. what if it's not in mint condition? its a collectible item so we expect MINT.

maybe @zerox39 could shed light on this one..
All movies at future shop regardless of if they are steelbooks or not can be returned or exchanged withing 30 days if still sealed. If the item is not sealed future shop will exchange the defective product for the same item :)
You can call the bluff of that associate.
Amazing... simply AMAZING!!! The colors... the details... WOW! BRAVO FUTURE SHOP, STEELBOOK & MONDO!!!! @zerox39
View attachment 119955 View attachment 119956 View attachment 119957 View attachment 119958 View attachment 119959 View attachment 119960 View attachment 119961 View attachment 119962 View attachment 119963

Oh and guys, when playing with it, be sure to use the proper "protection" [emoji14]
Seriously, fingerprint magnet isn't even strong enought!!! This one is CRAZY!!!!
View attachment 119964

Now...

But... Slashed spine... hum... I'll wait for tomorrow when I should have received everything before doing any kind of claim...
Love it !

I've heard about the spine slashing, one of my 14 units had a slash under the plastic, but I exchanged it :)

Last edited:
what.....arent almost all products refundable within 30 days...

All movies at future shop regardless of if they are steelbooks or not can be returned or exchanged withing 3 days if still sealed. If the item is not sealed future shop will exchange the defective product for the same item :)

Love it !

I've heard about the spine slashing, one of my 14 units had a slash under the plastic, but I exchanged it :)

Thanks @zerox39 for the clarification !!! Are the spine slash from the manufacturers warehouse? Give the shipping associates some "tips" as to not waste your hardwork on these fantastic Mondo X Collection

All movies at future shop regardless of if they are steelbooks or not can be returned or exchanged withing 30 days if still sealed. If the item is not sealed future shop will exchange the defective product for the same item :)

Thanks so much @zerox39 !! I thought I was screwed 'cause I opened it --> (Christmas morning style ;) ) But I guess i'll be getting a fresh one tomorrow. Hopefully. I'd pick "spine slash" over "not having it" tho FOR CERTAIN so we'll see...

View attachment 119955 View attachment 119956 View attachment 119957 View attachment 119958 View attachment 119959 View attachment 119960 View attachment 119961 View attachment 119962 View attachment 119963

Oh and guys, when playing with it, be sure to use the proper "protection" :p
View attachment 119964

Now...

Well I guess those ones who are planning to keep it sealed care about wrapping plastic, nothing wrong with that. And when it comes to a premium item like this it should be just reasonable to expect every part to be at least almost perfect.

The steel itself is in my this year's top 3 though. :)

Reactions: MK50 and Fisheds
One thing I've noticed from working at fye and hallmark is that hallmark inventory usually has a piece of cardboard that covers the area where you open the box with the box cutter..fye never did this..lol

What a great duo!
Now I kinda regret selling my FS Exclusive slipcover... oh well... for the price I sold it... it was Worth it after getting that Mondo edition!!!
View attachment 119967 View attachment 119968
Looks amazing side by side Drum! Still the HMV version just looks amazing to me. Will always be a fave of mine but I'll wait until I have my new Mondo in hand!

Reactions: lolwut and Drum18