#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't remember if I asked before but is this region free?

You didn't :p

See below, as close to a confirmation as it gets :)

Even tho its Mongrel Media I see a small Universal logo on back slip. So I guess that is parent in CA *shrug* ... if so, then one would assume region free. As they dont have the region coding logos so I'm guessing thats cause its region free.

Reactions: TheJoker
I already own the UK zavvi steelbook, but really liking that front artwork on this edition. Worthy of a double dip:D. But alas, money is going on over steelies at the moment. Future purchase for sure.

Oh sure US now gets a few releases but Canada gets all the really great ones.;) I cannot wait for this and I already have the Zavvi edition but there is something haunting about this artwork that I just love.

Absolutely adore the Zavvi version, but this is a great release as well! Were the Mondo series non sequential in terms of numbered spines I'd of contemplated skipping this one, but as it is I know I'll be more than happy when I see this in hand!

Best Buy shipping notice ! :)

I haven't received my shipping notice yet. :( Now that it appears you can also purchase this in store, I may have to buy one firsthand and return the eventual online copy; if it ever comes. Or I could just be a little more patient and wait for the shipping notice. :dunno:

:spiderman: