#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:

@tridon Sexy Slipcover? I agree! :naughty: Great Unboxing Ken! :woot: :notworthy: "sh*tty light, sh*tty sound" :hilarious:

I fu**ing love this film and cant wait to own this Exclusive! :drool: Now go watch it and let us know your thoughts :writing:
But why only 720p Ken? :p

Nice vid anyway :thumbs: Great steelbook and I always say 'ma-shi-na' instead of 'ma-ki-na' as well, and I don't think I'm gonna change now :whistle:
@AlienKing Damn rebellious life-form from another planet! :mad: It's 'ma-ki-na'!!! o_O

:D :p Just kidding, I call it the same as you do, 'ma-shi-na' :LOL:

Blame that on my piece-of-poop iPhone 5.:p
iP5 doesn't have 1080p? :wow: Damn!
808721.jpg

@tridon Sexy Slipcover? I agree! :naughty: Great Unboxing Ken! :woot: :notworthy: "sh*tty light, sh*tty sound" :hilarious:

I fu**ing love this film and cant wait to own this Exclusive! :drool: Now go watch it and let us know your thoughts :writing:

@AlienKing Damn rebellious life-form from another planet! :mad: It's 'ma-ki-na'!!! o_O

:D :p Just kidding, I call it the same as you do, 'ma-shi-na' :LOL:
I'm not rebellious. You humans have weird complicated languages. Why don't you guys just say it as it looks? :meh: If you wanted to say 'ma-ki-na' then why not spell the damn thing as 'makina'? :mad::p

Advice Needed

I am not a mondo fan, just got my First one Dredd as a Gift and just thought it was soooo nice, some earlier ones that I had seen, I was not getting the design it was just not my Cup of Tea, now for this release, is it worth over dipping as it seems that most of the Magic happens with the plastic sleeve with her body shape on it. any suggestions ? I am looking at the pictures and I am not blown away the way the WWA Steel has.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Advice Needed

I am not a mondo fan, just got my First one Dredd as a Gift and just thought it was soooo nice, some earlier ones that I had seen, I was not getting the design it was just not my Cup of Tea, now for this release, is it worth over dipping as it seems that most of the Magic happens with the plastic sleeve with her body shape on it. any suggestions ? I am looking at the pictures and I am not blown away the way the WWA Steel has.
I got the same feeling. But my copy is on its way.

But honestly, I'm pretty disappointed by the looks of the pictures. Pretty simple and very minimalistic design. For me pretty dull even. Being honest.

But, maybe my mind will change once my package arrives. Maybe not.

Reactions: lolwut and Actarus
Advice Needed

I'm not really a Mondo fan, they have all kinds of art. Like @AnubisNefer said, their numbered line is kind of "simple and minimalistic". And I actually prefer such designs over regular "busy" art. If I were to compare it...it'd be like 'a sexy girl in lingerie' :p Not reveal everything but enough to make you want to know more.
That doesn't mean I don't like regular art. Like you, I was blown away by the WWA steel. :drool:
My advice is, if what I described is not your cup of tea, then stay away from it. :) Don't buy it just because everybody else likes it.

Reactions: AnubisNefer