#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even a shipping notice yet... :angry:
Also have some orders from last week July 6th that only shipped today :angry: :angry:

i think they have problem with orders, i receive a wierd email ''Unfortunately, your order ******** could not be processed because your method of payment did not go through.'' But they shipped the steelbook anyway !

Reactions: Drum18
Very secretive. I am still wondering whether to buy. I mean it'd be lovely to own but it's got to have some functionality for me too.

I gave up on ever getting a shipping notice. Heck I think I may have been one of the first to preorder, but I have yet to get a notice. Thankfully I am in a position to simply go to store and buy one. My local BB had lots (15ish) on the shelf.

I gave up on ever getting a shipping notice. Heck I think I may have been one of the first to preorder, but I have yet to get a notice. Thankfully I am in a position to simply go to store and buy one. My local BB had lots (15ish) on the shelf.
I think it depends on location ! Me and @Drum18 live in Montreal and receive at the same time. Do you live like in the Yukon ?!