101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 930
Last edited by a moderator:
:hilarious:You must have good eyesight to do that count did you include the ones on the back artwork

You will have me counting them now :joy: :hilarious:

I have to say this looks awesome. I'm especially pleased that the title is embossed separate from the the 'plaque' unlike with Lady and the Tramp and Peter Pan. I think it looks much better like it is here and with Aladdin. After this, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming titles, with gloss these will be almost perfect releases :scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk and hayemaker
first chance to open mine and i have to say that this is a really lovely looking steelbook. The inside art is great and back is really bright. Good embossing as well

but I like to display my steels front facing out, and the slips on TLM and TJB were perfect as they protected the back/bottoms from being scratched via contact on the shelf. Perfect they :)

Plenty of furniture polish will stop any scratches occurring, on the steelbook that is.

This steel is Excellant, really like it

Wow. Why oh why did Zavvi withhold the full artwork. The streak of "slap in the face disappointing surprise artwork" is officially broken. This looks absolutely fantastic all around. I don't have it in hand yet but looking at the awesome pics posted this might be the nicest matte finish yet.

A big thanks to those willing to immediately go to HDN and post pics!

Wow. Why oh why did Zavvi withhold the full artwork. The streak of "slap in the face disappointing surprise artwork" is officially broken. This looks absolutely fantastic all around. I don't have it in hand yet but looking at the awesome pics posted this might be the nicest matte finish yet.

A big thanks to those willing to immediately go to HDN and post pics!

Zavvi accepts your apology ;)