Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me hopes the stock is limited especially for Lenti A. Sweating over Blufan's and Kimchidvd's Doctor Strange this week has been the most fun this game has been in ages for me. Missed the fear of missing out.
Blufans VIP - the only way to fly.:D
GBs are great for those of us who can't he hovering over a computer 24/7.
Some people don't have the time/schedule for the "thrill of the hunt".

Exactly! You wouldn't be as thrilled if it was limited to 500k
THE THRILL OF THE HUNT PART 1:
Limited release. Damn. Missed it.
THE THRILL OF THE HUNT PART 2:
Ebay auction. Damn, outbid.
THE THRILL OF THE HUNT PART 3:
Ebay BIN - $85.00. Damn you, Limited print run.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Oh man, I LOVE these slips. Especially the fullslip, that's a beauty in my opinion. Reminds me of the stunning Kimchi Rogue One amaray edition.

Really think I'm gonna go with the one click for this

Steelbook Artwork :thumbs:

The artwork on the Full Slips/Lenti I'm not as impressed

Usually with Manta the artwork on the Full Slip and Lenti is lot better than the steelbook itself

Not sure what edition I want as nothing is going WOW to me yet

I hope we see in hand photos or videos of the Full Slip and Lenti's before GB and Website orders go live

I want the steelbook 100% but just not sure yet on which edition
Lenti A is at the moment a possible one I will get

Full Slip is not the best looking need to see in hand

Blufans VIP - the only way to fly.:D
GBs are great for those of us who can't he hovering over a computer 24/7.
Some people don't have the time/schedule for the "thrill of the hunt".

Or we haven't been in the game long enough to have earned VIP, plus can't be hovering over a 24/7, so consistently miss out on releases.

I don't mind higher print runs, just increases my odds of getting a copy without paying outrageous eBay prices

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Or we haven't been in the game long enough to have earned VIP, plus can't be hovering over a 24/7, so consistently miss out on releases.

I don't mind higher print runs, just increases my odds of getting a copy without paying outrageous eBay prices
Yeah, I got lucky that I had enough BF editions early on to get VIP status. (It didn't take as many back then).
But, I am fine with every man, woman and child on Earth having the same steelbook I do.
The "I have something you don't have" mentality is childish, IMO.
GB's are great because you can secure a copy and go about having a life.
The days of being up at 3 A.M. to see a server crash, get b*tch slapped by MAGENTO, and ending up with no copy (and a wasted evening) - those were not the "good old days".

Last edited:
I'm almost tempted for the one-click. But i think i'll be getting the full slip and lenti A.
Thanks for the tag buddy :notworthy:

Will this include the 4K UHD disc like UK HMV which is available for $26?
From HK? I dont think so. Not unless you wanna pay $45-$50 for a single release. Even regular BD cost more in HK than in NA. You think it's a good idea for ML to risk 4K on all of their releases?

hmm I just want a 1/4 slip with that steelbook man, make it happen Manta :wtf:
If that happens i might even skip out on the slips and just get the steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: DJHilalo and harry
I was gonna one click it....
Then I watched it. Yikes.
I love Ridley. I loved Prometheus.
But...yikes.
(I'll get one of them to keep consistent Alien collection. But I'll be holding my nose.)

Reactions: Actarus
I was gonna one click it....
Then I watched it. Yikes.
I love Ridley. I loved Prometheus.
But...yikes.
(I'll get one of them to keep consistent Alien collection. But I'll be holding my nose.)

I was gonna blind buy 1-click seeing I loved Prometheus sooo much, this behind the sequel I was sure it would be great but I am doubting now (n):dunno:

I think all 3 look good. I also loved the film and cant wait to see it again. I love sci fi and the Alien franchise. In order of the quality of each film I say

1) Alien
2) Aliens
3) Prometheus
4) Alien Covenant
5) Alien 3
6) Alien Resurrection

ALien 3 and Alien Resurrection actually belong in a world of its own in suckage. As bad as people badmouth Prometheus and Covenant they are still great films and fun to watch and much better than 95% of all sci fi films. The first 2 Alien films are in the top 10 movies of all time IMO.