Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 10) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: October 20, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order on August 25 at 6 PM HK time)
Price: $41.99 (Individual editions) - $125.97 (One Click)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular A - Lenticular B
Notes: 2500 numbered copies (One Click 400 + Full Slip 400 + Lenti A 500 + Lenti B 400)

Fullslip.jpgLenti A.jpgLenti B.jpgBoxset.jpg

20626843_1473762832733820_2459998244172256503_o.jpg
[ME#10] Alien: Covenant Steelbook
We watched the movie and loved it which means we are making the exclusive steelbook for the Alien Covenant! Steelbook has been approved. We are aiming for the Late September release and hope that the rest of process goes smoothly.
19601344_1439357456174358_4844366141747089836_n.jpg
201708002-alien_covenant_LS-A_lenti_3D_1024x1024.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all 3 look good. I also loved the film and cant wait to see it again. I love sci fi and the Alien franchise. In order of the quality of each film I say

1) Alien
2) Aliens
3) Prometheus
4) Alien Covenant
5) Alien 3
6) Alien Resurrection

ALien 3 and Alien Resurrection actually belong in a world of its own in suckage. As bad as people badmouth Prometheus and Covenant they are still great films and fun to watch and much better than 95% of all sci fi films. The first 2 Alien films are in the top 10 movies of all time IMO.

Well said

And I agree with all you put and I love Prometheus too but I think for me id swap that and this around in your list and also 3 & 4 - that's just me though

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
Well said

And I agree with all you put and I love Prometheus too but I think for me id swap that and this around in your list and also 3 & 4 - that's just me though

It was hard choice between part 3 and 4 as they were so far away from the first 2. I actually give those a tie in worst.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
It was hard choice between part 3 and 4 as they were so far away from the first 2. I actually give those a tie in worst.

I used to really like 3 when I was younger but I find it hard to watch now and when I watched resurrection recently I didn't mind it but still pretty bad.

This is my only problem, if manta do infact release all alien films then I'll have to buy a premium for 3 & 4. Something I never thought I'd say and do

I for one found Prometheus as interesting as watching paint dry

1- Alien
2- Aliens
3- Alien Resurrection
4- Alien 3
5- Prometheus

Haven't seen Covenent yet and literally only buying it to continue the collection

I think all 3 look good. I also loved the film and cant wait to see it again. I love sci fi and the Alien franchise. In order of the quality of each film I say

1) Alien
2) Aliens
3) Prometheus
4) Alien Covenant
5) Alien 3
6) Alien Resurrection

ALien 3 and Alien Resurrection actually belong in a world of its own in suckage. As bad as people badmouth Prometheus and Covenant they are still great films and fun to watch and much better than 95% of all sci fi films. The first 2 Alien films are in the top 10 movies of all time IMO.

Alien Resurrection I saw only once and even back then I thought the CGI was Horrible. When the Aliens are in some sort of underwater scene trying to catch I don't remember who, it looked like a Video Game :rofl: ...All that was missing was the theme song from Mario Bros. to go well with the scene :rolleyes:

1) Alien
2) Aliens
3) Prometheus
4) Alien Covenant
5) Alien 3
6) Alien Resurrection

Agreed with 100% of what you said!! This is the reason I will go with the 1-click with this and try and get the FA ones too. Sci-Fi is my fav genre and Alien franchise is a must have, Blade Runner is my next fav. Hopefully one day they will make one that is good as the first 2. I was looking forward to the Bloomcamp sequal to Aliens but looks like we will have to wait until Ridley is finished with his prequels first!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
How can anyone say Alien 3 is worse than Resurrection? Resurrection was the kind of crap you'd see produced for the scifi channel.

Alien 3 was good considering it's troubled production which is more you can say for Resurrection. As for Prometheus, it's barely an Alien film. More of a origin story set in the same universe but I watched that back recently and that's marred by stupid plot holes, wasted actors and the worse make an actor look older make up I've ever seen in a modern big budget movie

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
How can anyone say Alien 3 is worse than Resurrection? Resurrection was the kind of crap you'd see produced for the scifi channel.

Alien 3 was good considering it's troubled production which is more you can say for Resurrection. As for Prometheus, it's barely an Alien film. More of a origin story set in the same universe but I watched that back recently and that's marred by stupid plot holes, wasted actors and the worse make an actor look older make up I've ever seen in a modern big budget movie

I can say it's worse. You have an issue with that? :LOL:

Resurrection is bad but alien 3 is worse (alien dogs are cool)

Haha yeah the old man makeup on guy in prom was bad.

The Alien isolation survival horror game was awesome. Alien 3 had a different concept from Aliens with less firepower and survival theme but poorly executed. Maybe they should had a made a video game instead.

Running around in prison armed with knives and scissors wasn't my idea for a worthy sequel!

My issue with Alien 3 is how badly it's aged, the actual premise probably places it 3rd best but like I said it looks awful now

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
I think what really pissed me off more than ever was the deaths of the two main characters from Aliens. It was a major slap in the face. If they were there it would had possible made the movie more enjoyable.

Such a poor decision for the writers to do that. Shame on you Fox!!

I'm avoiding watching Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection. As someone who's only starting to see the series in adulthood (I saw Aliens for the first time in a rare 70mm print last year at a local indie theater) I feel like those two films would kinda ruin the series for me..

Lenti A looks awesome. Probably should be a full slip but that creature is going to literally pop out of the lenticular card and scare people if I know Manta and their excellent deep lenticulars. The full slip's design is cool but without knowing how the finish looks in person I'll probably go with Lenti A. I'm a sucker for holofoil. I'm interested to see how they combine holofoil and lenticular at the same time, or if it's actually just the spine and the back that get the holofoil.