Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans will do WEA
2016,2017or maybe 2018 ?:whistle: Is it really worth waiting? There are really good alternative to BF these days,-IMO Even if they do a WEA Steel some Day:thumbs:For me ,i don´t need an WEA Steel if i don´t intend to open it,makes no sense to me anymore:D

Reactions: Pj30
BEAUTIFUL!!!
giphy.gif

With the limited print run, and this awesome lenticular effect, this release may become the second Novamedia Captain American The Winter Soldier Lenticular!!

Looks quality. Just as I was hoping

Reactions: harry
loving that, we all knew it's gonna be another fantastic NM lenticular, but I kind of underwhelmed by the full slip... hoping they'd use this art with embossed + spot gloss on that circle elements... like they did with CA2 which fantastic...
Ant-Man_Poster-01.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: number33 and harry
Wea would've made this release perfect. At least they're working hard and actually releasing these. Seriously hoping nova eventually have full slips for all marvel movies. At the minute having half nova half Blufans is looking odd

Wea would've made this release perfect. At least they're working hard and actually releasing these. Seriously hoping nova eventually have full slips for all marvel movies. At the minute having half nova half Blufans is looking odd
I think eventually Nova will release all other Marvel movies, like how they did with Incredible Hulk and Avengers, plus they're making profit doing that, so why not :D

Reactions: harry
2016,2017or maybe 2018 ?:whistle: Is it really worth waiting? There are really good alternative to BF these days,-IMO Even if they do a WEA Steel some Day:thumbs:For me ,i don´t need an WEA Steel if i don´t intend to open it,makes no sense to me anymore:D
To be honest, some Marvel blufans releases are not as nice as other ones (Nova Cap 2 and Thor 2 kimchi for example), despite them using the same artwork as worldwide but like you said, if we don't intend to open it, then why bothers to care if it's WEA or not :D

Reactions: smileyx9