Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I get all that and guardians last year was hard and a fluke i got one (think it was the same print run), and same with age of ultron, that was hard but i just wondered if anyone knew how may they allocate to all the group buys. It is gona be hard on Friday lol

guardians of the galaxy sold out super fast as well with very similar numbers for print run. i expect no less with this and if it does take a while to sell out its cause its christmas!

Reactions: Flloydo
Novamedia shop: $49 + $10 = $59
GB (based on Avengers AOU): $55,65 + $27,21 = $82,86

Expensive isn't it ...

But in all fairness we pay extra for the convenience. The GB host doesn't have to host a GB ... they do it because they know they can make some money for their time and effort and help some one out as well. That person joining the GB may not be able to wake up at unsociable hours to attempt a purchase on a busy website that may constantly crash or simply like knowing the fact they have a guaranteed copy.

Expensive isn't it ...

But in all fairness we pay extra for the convenience. The GB host doesn't have to host a GB ... they do it because they know they can make some money for their time and effort and help some one out as well. That person joining the GB may not be able to wake up at unsociable hours to attempt a purchase on a busy website that may constantly crash or simply like knowing the fact they have a guaranteed copy.

Amen to that,Brother:thumbs:

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Expensive isn't it ...

Were not complaining about the GB host, it's just a little too much money for one item before Christmas that's non WEA and sometimes some people clearly have a little more money than sense lol not a dig just the truth.
Besides its prob not too much more money for people in USA

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
Damn it. I love Novamedia and I want to get this even though the steelbook is disappointing, but it being a Nova Choice it's understandable.

But my problem with this is the bad timing on the pre-order date. A week after they release the Hulk pre-order and my money went to that because it's an exclusive.

Had they moved this pre-order to January, then I would justify getting this and my wallet wouldn't take a hit.

I have said this before and I am going to say it again. If you are just ordering one edition then it doesnt make any sense to join the GB with Hub based in US. If you are ordering 1 click its not that much more. Also you are not paying me ebay prices :) You are paying me $2 if you purchase a 1 click ($4- $2 or little more in materials)

even if it´s a bid more expensive ordering this Title through a GB, i don´t want to end up with empty Hands once the preorder starts Friday. This is a Marvel Title and will be gone very fast and i do not trust the Nova Servers ordering a Marvel Steel :whistle:

Last edited: