Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova, FOR GOD'S SAKE INCREASE THE PRINT RUN OF THE LENTI!!!!
Seriously though, I'm getting nervous at the thought that I might not get one right when this goes live. Not enough to join the GB, but still.

Nova, FOR GOD'S SAKE INCREASE THE PRINT RUN OF THE LENTI!!!!
Seriously though, I'm getting nervous at the thought that I might not get one right when this goes live. Not enough to join the GB, but still.

good point :thumbs:

i also didn't join the GB but i've got a feeling i might regret it when i do not manage to order a copy directly from Novamedia on Friday because i can see this one sell out under 5 minutes

hopefully their servers are prepared ...

Reactions: bojee
good point :thumbs:

i also didn't join the GB but i've got a feeling i might regret it when i do not manage to order a copy directly from Novamedia on Friday

i can see this one sell out under 5 minutes

hopefully their servers are prepared ...

Hulk 1 click, a catalogue title sold out within 2 mins and that had a low print run just like Ant Man.

This is a NEW film. And limited print run across all versions.

I got a feeling it will take about 1min if the servers are smooth or less. There is some scalper out there that has programmed a bot to automatically checkout when the item goes live, guaranteed lol

Reactions: luke98
i think both will look fantastic in hand.

the full slip will probaly look WAY better than the mock up picks. im guessing embossing, spot gloss and holofoil.

everyone will be moaning how they regret not going for the full slip as well. always happens :D

Dammit reading all the comments on this thread it looks like this is in high demand not looking good when pre-order time plus the GB's for this title is going to make this super hard to get a copy when ordering direct from NM. :ohno:

So how many go live for the lenti if there are GBs in place?
I'm worried I won't get one too, Internet is so slow

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So how many go live for the lenti if there are GBs in place?
I'm worried I won't get one too, Internet is so slow

u can be sure the group buys will get a decent amount. anivs has got like what, 64 x one clicks, nearly 40 lentis and 22 full slips plus other group buys from other forums.

a huge majoirity will go to people scalping as well so u can be sure everything will be gone in about a minute, maybe not even that.

marvel + low print + new title = fast sell out

Reactions: bojee and Flloydo
u can be sure the group buys will get a decent amount. anivs has got like what, 64 x one clicks, nearly 40 lentis and 22 full slips plus other group buys from other forums.

a huge majoirity will go to people scalping as well so u can be sure everything will be gone in about a minute, maybe not even that.

marvel + low print + new title = fast sell out

Yeah I get all that and guardians last year was hard and a fluke i got one (think it was the same print run), and same with age of ultron, that was hard but i just wondered if anyone knew how may they allocate to all the group buys. It is gona be hard on Friday lol