Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and no. Yes, because I'd never received a desirable number before and the fact my order was held back for more than a month as I ordered it with something else, made it all the more surprising. But no, because there's only one number I collect... ;)

Have you got any 666 editions?

Reactions: satanclaus
I for one am grateful for the GB. I'll be working all day on Friday and my employers restrict internet use massively. Don't mind paying extra for GB's but do mind paying extra on eBay etc. Good luck to all who brave the servers.

Reactions: InAFalsetto
It's possible, I suppose. But I honestly doubt it. Regardless, I'm scared to risk it unless/until I hear some definite confirmation from Nova about it!

Lol, it's just a case of buying more bandwidth from your web host isn't it.

We all love to over exaggerate on this forum.

Reactions: luke98
Lol, it's just a case of buying more bandwidth from your web host isn't it.

We all love to over exaggerate on this forum.

No exaggerations here. I have a 90 Mbps connection, and nearly every time I've ordered directly from them, it's taken anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours to get an order through. A blindingly fast connection hasn't helped me in the slightest when it comes to ordering at go-live time from Nova.

Reactions: Ashish
No exaggerations here. I have a 90 Mbps connection, and nearly every time I've ordered directly from them, it's taken anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours to get an order through. A blindingly fast connection hasn't helped me in the slightest when it comes to ordering at go-live time from Nova.

Nova are being cheapskates. They just have to buy more bandwidth for days they launch an item to handle the traffic on their site.

It's got nothing to do with your blisteringly quick 90mbps connection ;)

Reactions: adarkcorner
Nova are being cheapskates. They just have to buy more bandwidth for days they launch an item to handle the traffic on their site.

It's got nothing to do with your blisteringly quick 90mbps connection ;)

:LOL: Sorry, I thought you were saying if a customer bought a faster connection he would somehow improve his chances. Wasn't meaning to brag, by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: InAFalsetto