Ant-Man (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #8) [Korea]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 20, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $98 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Includes pre-order gift, PET Slip. Lenticular 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 300 copies

12376811_649239888513120_296586840023181450_n_jp.jpg _-__7.jpg _-__6_1.jpg

12376440_649239825179793_1298543062273439659_n_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have said this before and I am going to say it again. If you are just ordering one edition then it doesnt make any sense to join the GB with Hub based in US. If you are ordering 1 click its not that much more. Also you are not paying me ebay prices :) You are paying me $2 if you purchase a 1 click ($4- $2 or little more in materials)

I think you missed the point of the eBay price thing.
For us in the uk and imagine other places we are paying the equivalent of eBay prices. We're not saying you charge eBay prices.

Thank you for your GBs for the memebers who don't want to risk it and if I was not avaliable on Friday and like you said wanted both editions then I would join but I only want one edition and I'll take the risk of nova as I can't afford the GB this close to Christmas like a few people.
But I agree it's better for peeps who want all editions and only works out a little more money.

But we are not saying you charge eBay prices it's just after everything adds up

Good luck to all

Rarely.

I have never been stung by customs using K-Packet ... I have received damaged goods though with K-Packet. But the retailers have instantly replaced.

EMS I have been stung with customs.

DHL I have been stung with customs.

USPS I have been stung with customs.
even if it´s a bid more expensive ordering this Title through a GB, i don´t want to end up with empty Hands once the preorder starts tomorrow. This is a Marvel Title and will be gone very fast and i do not trust the Nova Servers ordering a Marvel Steel :whistle:

Tomorrow ?

Reactions: luke98
even if it´s a bid more expensive ordering this Title through a GB, i don´t want to end up with empty Hands once the preorder starts tomorrow. This is a Marvel Title and will be gone very fast and i do not trust the Nova Servers ordering a Marvel Steel :whistle:

Its a bit different when you physically can't afford the GB.
Not everyone is in a position like you are.

And it's Friday it goes up for pre order. Unless things have changed.

I hope that those who joined the GB have the decency to refrain from ordering when it goes live as well...

Completely agree

Well I think (and I've said this before and I'll probably open a can of worms saying it again!) that group buys should only be held in situations where a retailer doesn't ship outside of that country. (essentially by someone from that country so you're not shipping it twice)

Also I think it can give an unfair advantage to some people who will also try for extra copies on the day. Be it to sell on or have for trading etc...

If they're not successful, no problem. They still have their GB copies to fall back on. If they are, they're doing someone out of a copy who really wanted it.

Also what's to stop my customs opening the parcel I'd be receiving from Aniv? Having the possibility of already covering customs fees within the GB I'd be getting hit twice!!

There I said it. It should be every man for himself in this situation. It's the fairest way. If someone cannot make the launch time for whatever reason , members have always helped each other out in the past before.

Last edited:
Well I think (and I've said this before and I'll probably open a can of worms saying it again!) that group buys should only be held in situations where a retailer doesn't ship outside of that country. (essentially by someone from that country so you're not shipping it twice)

Also I think it can give an unfair advantage to some people who will also try for extra copies on the day. Be it to sell on or have for trading etc...

If they're not successful, no problem. They still have their GB copies to fall back on. If they are, they're doing someone out of a copy who really wanted it.

Also what's to stop my customs opening the parcel I'd be receiving from Aniv? Having the possibility of already covering customs fees within the GB I'd be getting hit twice!!

There I said it. It should be every man for himself in this situation. It's the fairest way. If someone cannot make the launch time for whatever reason , members have always helped each other out in the past before.

Also think it should be limited to 1 each.
Especially on such a low number of copies.
Don't like it when it's limited to a small amount and you see people asking for more than one copy.
Couldn't care less if what you said and I just said annoys people. It's just greedy and other collectors miss out. And grinds me even more when they have an extra copy siting there sealed (on low print runs that is)

I hope that those who joined the GB have the decency to refrain from ordering when it goes live as well...

unfortuatnly when it comes to a release like this. people want as many copies as possible. we all know these are going to be on ebay For £80-£100 each very soon so big profits can be made from these. wont suprise me if some group buy members try grab more on friday. nothing we can do though and noone will ever know if they did:(

i can barely even afford one copy due to christmas, so will be happy just to have one :(

Last edited:
Were not complaining about the GB host, it's just a little too much money for one item before Christmas that's non WEA and sometimes some people clearly have a little more money than sense lol not a dig just the truth.
Besides its prob not too much more money for people in USA

That last part is definitely true. The price difference is a good bit less and definitely worth it for me--I have to pay more in shipping than you guys when ordering from Nova and a LOT less in shipping than you guys when getting stuff from Aniv (I believe it's about $8.00 total for packing materials and shipping costs), and I don't have to deal with Magento headaches or, even worse, the possibility of failing to get a copy.

Edit: I just finished paying the final costs for a Dredd one-click from Aniv, and the overall total came to around 5 or 6 bucks more than the total cost would have been from Nova. Definitely worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
@Aniv I appreciate your efforts and you do a great service for us ninjas. Granted fees are can stack on ordering a single release but you're paying for the guarantee of a steelbook and in my opinion its worth it. If its for a personal collection then I think the added cost adds to the level you value it at. Plus Novamedia steelbook packages whether it be lenticulars or full slip just have a premium feel to them compared to the likes of Blufans. Blufans are good but the slips and such they use feel quite cheap.

Aniv, you mentioned in a PM before that you were negotiating a direct shipping method with Nova, do you have any more details on the potential structure of that system and where you are at with it with Novamedia?

Reactions: Pj30 and Jhwardle
honestly in the first place there shouldn't be a GB for this release as Novamedia ships worldwide

Yes there should. At least until Nova fixes their server problem. The only reason it hasn't been bad lately is because there are a lot more people joining GBs and a lot fewer ordering direct.

Yes there should. At least until Nova fixes their server problem. The only reason it hasn't been bad lately is because there are a lot more people joining GBs and a lot fewer ordering direct.

there has been 0 lag the last couple of pre orders for hulk and dredd, i reckon nova has fixed the problem :D

Also think it should be limited to 1 each.
Especially on such a low number of copies.
Don't like it when it's limited to a small amount and you see people asking for more than one copy.
Couldn't care less if what you said and I just said annoys people. It's just greedy and other collectors miss out. And grinds me even more when they have an extra copy siting there sealed (on low print runs that is)

Tell me about it. I mean, just buy a card with the cover art on it if they're going to stay sealed forever!

unfortuatnly when it comes to a release like this. people want as many copies as possible. we all know these are going to be on ebay For £80-£100 each very soon so big profits can be made from these. wont suprise me if some group buy members try grab more on friday. nothing we can do though and noone will ever know if they did:(

i can barely even afford one copy due to christmas, so will be happy just to have one :(

I agree, there is often a fine line between hoarding and collecting. Add a financial incentive to the mix (scalpers) and this is what we get.

Reactions: Flloydo and harry
I'm going to have a nice challenge ahead of me ...

Might to buy this steel whilst i'm being driven in a car via my phone !!!