Big Hero 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #5) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Pre-order date & time: 17th April, 2015 10PM (Korea time UTC+9)
Release date: 15th May, 2015
Buy links and prices:
Lenticular slip - 600 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-600)
Full slip - 500 copies $46.99 (Numbered edtion as #1-500)
One click combo package - 200 copies $93.98 ( same number #1-200 )

Package details:

1) 2d+3d blu-ray steelbook
2) 2x Lenticular poster card
3) 6x art card
4) 36 pages booklet

Total Print run: 1100 copies

Please note that only one click combo package has been dispatched by first come first served basis, other package will be dispatched randomly and all single package price will be increased to 49.99$ after promotional period ends (as 3 days).

11070085_568366746600435_5613577933094295729_n.png

Artwork:
bh6-kr-lenti-jpg.153549

bh6-kr-fullslip-jpg.153548

Attachments

• BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    BH6-KR-FullSlip.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 4,653
  • BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    BH6-KR-Lenti.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,636
Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know for sure that the lenti will come with the 36-page booklet?
Would the booklet fit in the slimmer lenti package?

Hi @nafosb. It doesn't matter. The lenticular artwork is a simple card that can be placed in a slim or a fat case. Frozen UE from Blufans includes 3 booklets, a sealed steelbook in a fat and heavy double sided lenticular case... a beauty!

Reactions: nafosb
Hi @nafosb. It doesn't matter. The lenticular artwork is a simple card that can be placed in a slim or a fat case. Frozen UE from Blufans includes 3 booklets, a sealed steelbook in a fat and heavy double sided lenticular case... a beauty!
The thing is that according to the picture, it does not look like it is going to be a fat slip like Frozen.
It looks like the slip only has enough room to accommodate the steelbook, not the extras.
Seems to me the booklet, cards, etc. would go in the steelbook, and I don't think a 36-page booklet
would fit inside the steelbook. I hope you are right and I am very wrong.

Reactions: charlie1533pr
The thing is that according to the picture, it does not look like it is going to be a fat slip like Frozen.
It looks like the slip only has enough room to accommodate the steelbook, not the extras.
Seems to me the booklet, cards, etc. would go in the steelbook, and I don't think a 36-page booklet
would fit inside the steelbook. I hope you are right and I am very wrong.
Yeah you're right, the lenti slip looks considerably thinner than the full slip. Plus the full slip has a roof suggesting it's side loading, while the lenti goes in through the top.

@paulboland did you see it ? :D full slip and lenti
Thanks for the tag
I have seen it yes but I'm low on funds at the moment so I might have to give this a miss but knowing me on Friday I might forget that part and still place an order for a Full Slip

I have the zavvi steelbook on order and that is the same steelbook as NovaMedia
It will depend on Friday if I can avoid placing an order :rofl::LOL:

Reactions: harry and luke98