Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone had a problem with the 4K disc? Mine just won’t play, freezes on the load screen before the main menu. The disc don’t look scratched but I did get one error message asking to check the disc for scratches or marks. But nothing. Tried the blu ray disc and some other films 4k discs and they were fine. Bit annoying really

Anyone had a problem with the 4K disc? Mine just won’t play, freezes on the load screen before the main menu. The disc don’t look scratched but I did get one error message asking to check the disc for scratches or marks. But nothing. Tried the blu ray disc and some other films 4k discs and they were fine. Bit annoying really
Surely Manta provides replacement discs if something like that happens, right?

Damn that sucks. I should probably try my steelbooks when I buy them. My last 20+ I never even took the disc out
My luck... one won't work

Damn that sucks. I should probably try my steelbooks when I buy them. My last 20+ I never even took the disc out
My luck... one won't work

I’ve not seen anyone else mention it. So it might just be a scratched disc. Luckily I open everything and if I can get a replacement then all good. But I did try other discs last night and my player is fine

I’ve not seen anyone else mention it. So it might just be a scratched disc. Luckily I open everything and if I can get a replacement then all good. But I did try other discs last night and my player is fine
Maybe nobody's movie works and we've all been scammed by Manta... hundreds of pounds for some sexy slipcases :wtf: :rofl:

Reactions: MM3
Also one should check out that player has the latest firmware.

I opened FAC Logan and it stopped playing at certain point, have another player and it did the same on that player too.

I’m sure most owners of these have another copy anyway. if it doesn’t play you can pick a 4K disc up cheap enough and yes update your player. Mine needed updating recently so that is a thing.

Is your players firmware upto date?

According to USPS tracking, my copy is going back-and-forth between Jacksonville and Tallahassee, even though I live in Brooklyn. The USPS is quite an adventure these days.

23 eur costs on ly GB SL
with these new import rules i really have to think twice before i place an order overseas.
now sadly limited to what i REALLY want.
Yeah, we've got increased shipping costs and import fees... This is a killer for our passion...

Reactions: Space Cadet