Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Does anyone know how the shipping address works? It's my first time ordering from PA and I accidently chose the wrong shipping address on paypal. I already emailed them the correct address. So are they going to change it for me? Because the one on the email confirmation is the wrong one. So I really real hope they will fix it. Otherwise my package is going to my old address in a different state :/

Last edited:
2014- 12485 damn you folks are fast as lightning. Got number 70 Melancholia and hope this one will be a little bit lower

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
we should not forget that there are also the korean orders with seperate order numbers, so we cannot be sure if the guy with 2014-12459 will get 0001. ;)

i have ....464 and would love to continue my PA keepcase collection with binary codes (i have 0011 on "the wrestler"). so i'd love to get 0010 and 0011, now that it won't be 0001. ;)

Last edited:
I have a feeling that f@#king scalpers strikes again.

there's an order limit of 2, so NO. ;)

we should not forget that there are also the korean orders with seperate order numbers, so we cannot be sure if the guy with 2014-12459 will get 0001. ;)

i have ....464 and would love to continue my PA keepcase collection with binary codes (i have 0011 on "the wrestler"). so i'd love to get 0010 and 0011, now that it won't be 0001. ;)

there's an order limit of 2, so NO. ;)

we should not forget that there are also the korean orders with seperate order numbers

"Limit" is not a problem with them, they only need multiple device to access the site.
Scalpers doesn't have nationalities.

Last edited:
Done. Got 2 of them ;) This smaller HP has no problem with it's connection. kimchi should ask plain how they do this ;)

That's easy. Looking at PlainArchive's website code, they use SHOPIFY as cms. Shopify is known for their high end dedicated servers, 24/7 support, clean code and smooth interfaces.

Shopify is built for the needs of today, whereas kimchi's cms feels so outdated, i woudl be suprised if the distributor even supports that version of it today.

Does anyone know how the shipping address works? It's my first time ordering from PA and I accidently chose the wrong shipping address on paypal. I already emailed them the correct address. So are they going to change it for me? Because the one on the email confirmation is the wrong one. So I really real hope they will fix it. Otherwise my package is going to my old address in a different state :/

Their customer service is excellent - if you've already emailed them. you'll hear back from them and everything should work out for you. Depending on the time zone diff, just give them some time to respond - but they will. :thumbs:

Reactions: tnguyen13
Their customer service is excellent - if you've already emailed them. you'll hear back from them and everything should work out for you. Depending on the time zone diff, just give them some time to respond - but they will. :thumbs:

Thank you buddy! Hope to hear from them soon! :)

Yes! 600 copies were gone! unbelievable!! It's only sales in Plain Archive shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seems like this is very popular in korea. Dont know what korean people prefer but i thought korean bd market is very small so this must be a great success for PA now. Its nice to see that because PA truly deserves it with their great releases. Is this the first sign that PA gets more and more attention and we have to fight hard to secure a copy of the PA releases in the future before they are oos minutes after they went live ?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Last edited: