Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Man...I'm just so conflicted with this release...I started collecting steelbooks in January so I was already behind in collecting 'sets' from retailers and long comes PA. I loved their Wrestler steelbook and so I went a head and bought Melancholia slip and thought to myself, cool I'll start collecting PA releases.

Then along comes this release which, after reading tons of reviews, trailers IMDB etc. I have zero interest in this movie and it pains me that I'm forcing myself to pass on this lol, just wanted to vent..maybe others feel this way too.

Man...I'm just so conflicted with this release...I started collecting steelbooks in January so I was already behind in collecting 'sets' from retailers and long comes PA. I loved their Wrestler steelbook and so I went a head and bought Melancholia slip and thought to myself, cool I'll start collecting PA releases.

Then along comes this release which, after reading tons of reviews, trailers IMDB etc. I have zero interest in this movie and it pains me that I'm forcing myself to pass on this lol, just wanted to vent..maybe others feel this way too.

I am the same way, I love Plain Archive releases, they are real quality. I have all their releases so far but I just can't bring myself to buy this. It is not my kind of film, I have checked out trailers and clips and it isn't changing my mind. The Artwork looks great as always from PA but I will reluctantly have to pass on this one.

I've found them to be pretty damn good. Well padded box and usually arrives within a week (I used the second K-Packet delivery option both times).

No charge from customs either? I asked them to mark it down if possible. The art just attracts me to this film and it sounded interesting so looking forward to it.

I saw someone on the other site with 2014-12459.

I think that's the lowest I've seen.

Interesting. My order number is 12659 so now I'm hoping I'll get 200/1000. :movie:

Not that I care about that, as long as it arrives hassle-free without any imperfections and in time, I'm happy :).

People who don't know whether to order it or not, just watch the film, that will convince you to buy this.

It seems like a perfect packaging from PA, again. The thing that would've made it better is having the original title (La vie d'Adèle) instead of the English title, same thing for the quote on the back and on the amaray.

No charge from customs either? I asked them to mark it down if possible. The art just attracts me to this film and it sounded interesting so looking forward to it.

I asked them to mark mine down on melancholia as I had forgotten and they said they always mark packages as gift!:)

i accidentally thanked your previous post, sigill. :smashed: didn't want to, sorry, i have a different opinion on this, but you can have my "thanks" for a change of mind and the order you hopefully will place before it's sold out. :D

Reactions: Sigill and GVZER
The thing that would've made it better is having the original title (La vie d'Adèle) instead of the English title, same thing for the quote on the back and on the amaray.

I agree with you on the title, but the quote at the back and amaray is in English because that's PlainArchive's signature signing.

They have done it with every title and it wouldn't be the same if the did the quote on the back in french.

There is a reason why they always do that in English and that's because it has the highest chance that anyone (whether you are from Korea or abroad) would understand it.

Anxious to unpack this beauty!

The wait will take long ;-)