Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
got mine, slyly hoping it stays in stock for a while so i can order it with the wrestler keep case edition when i have more money :D

got mine, slyly hoping it stays in stock for a while so i can order it with the wrestler keep case edition when i have more money :D

i doubt it will stay in stock for longer than 24 more hours.

a guy at another forum posted his order number: 2014-12709 (several hours ago...)
the first order number we know is 2014-12459,
that makes exactly 250 unique orders, and given that some people ordered 2 copies (myself included) and the 400 limitation for international orders, i guess there are less than 100 copies left.

Reactions: Fisheds
i doubt it will stay in stock for longer than 24 more hours.

a guy at another forum posted his order number: 2014-12709 (several hours ago...)
the first order number we know is 2014-12459,
that makes exactly 250 unique orders, and given that some people ordered 2 copies (myself included) and the 400 limitation for international orders, i guess there are less than 100 copies left.

ahh, that's alright though i've already got the one copy bought, just thought i might want a second one. One is good with me i'm gonna open it regardless, can't wait for the I Saw The Devil edition, definitely getting two copies of that one!

What the h***! What is this all about?

I just clicked on to see and saw it was almost sold out. I panicked and wanted to order one copy. I must have clicked twice and ended with 2 copies. Only realised so when making payment. Saw that the shipping cost was the same, so, damn it, ordered 2!

But what is this VIVA ELITE keep case? Why is it not a steelbook?

Hi Real, it was never a Steelbook:) It is a limited Slipcover ed. Viva Elite are the plastic cases that the BD is housed in.

But their no. 1 The Wrestler is a steelbook. So that's a different series is it?

First time that I ordered from Plain. Can I change my order to one copy later if I have no use for the 2nd copy?

Thanks!

Hey Reel-their series of all releases (Steel, non-Steel, etc) is numbered. I am not sure how they address cancellations-perhaps you can contact them? Good luck with your order!

Reactions: Real Steel
Thank goodness I ordered. Was hesitating due to the high price. And was thinking of the criterion edition all this time. But saw that the local 600 copies already all sold out! And that's just in Korea. Wonder it was more for the movie or for the PA product quality.

My first PA item. My chance now to see for myself all the fuss about its quality. :)

But their no. 1 The Wrestler is a steelbook. So that's a different series is it?

First time that I ordered from Plain. Can I change my order to one copy later if I have no use for the 2nd copy?

Thanks!

i think you will be happy that you got 2 copies, when you receive it.
;)

i am weak now and cannot resist ordering a 3rd one.

That's it then, Plain Archive has entered the big league, the rest of the world beyond HDN has finally noticed their ability to deliver amazing products :). That's deserved!

In two years when they'll be huge, we can be the hipsters saying "I liked Plain Archive before it was this huge thing, I was there at the beginning" :D.