Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
That's it then, Plain Archive has entered the big league, the rest of the world beyond HDN has finally noticed their ability to deliver amazing products :). That's deserved!

In two years when they'll be huge, we can be the hipsters saying "I liked Plain Archive before it was this huge thing, I was there at the beginning" :D.

Original members of The PA 6am Club! ;)

That's it then, Plain Archive has entered the big league, the rest of the world beyond HDN has finally noticed their ability to deliver amazing products :). That's deserved!

In two years when they'll be huge, we can be the hipsters saying "I liked Plain Archive before it was this huge thing, I was there at the beginning" :D.

Tis true, although I hate to think what their next Steelbook release will be like. It's going to attract more buyers than slips. Hopefully this is not another KimChi situation where it sells out instantly as you fight servers (although Plain's servers already look way better). I liked not having to worry about getting an order in, but that may no longer be the case.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
jericho, i guess with "i saw the devil", the next steelbook release, the print run will be higher than with the last 2 keep case releases.
i guess we will see a similar division of print run like with "the wrestler":

2k full slip steelbook
1k 1/4 slip steelbook
500 full slip keep case
rest of the steelbook print run (1k) as non-excluisve in korea.

if they keep doing their "first come first serve" thing with the numbers, it will get harder and harder though to get a low number for sure.

180 min length, yet there seems to be an extended version coming from Criterion. That would mean having to double dip.

180 min length, yet there seems to be an extended version coming from Criterion. That would mean having to double dip.

I could be wrong but I don't think Criterion will release a longer version of the film. They will however release a special edition featuring more special features than the one they already have released.

Reactions: Real Steel
Congrats to all that got their orders in. This is a beautiful set, and I look forward to seeing in-hand pics :)

screw in-hand pics, i need this in my hands. :D

but in all seriousness someone will prob post pics before mine comes in the mail and that will just add to the tease.

anyone think this will top the sheer beautifulness of the second pressing of melancholia?