Brave (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 7, 2012
PHX,AZ
Here is hoping this means BBY will have the Brave Viva!
Possible link: Best Buy.com

Group buy for international members here

$7.50

Special Offers:
Free Shipping
Brave (Pre-Sell Collectible Case) (Bby) (DVD)
SKU: 6800822
Format: DVD Release Date: 11/13/2012

Actual pics thanks to urbeenjammin:
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020831-3.jpg

Attachments

• 33e6dko.jpg
    33e6dko.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 359
  • P1020831-3.jpg
    P1020831-3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 914
  • P1020852-2.jpg
    P1020852-2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 364
  • P1020859-2.jpg
    P1020859-2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 380
Last edited by a moderator:
Non-USA / Canada members - please check the group buy forum - I have created a group buy for this Brave Metalbox.

Hope I can help a few of you get this one - please note that I am requiring that you are allowed to escape your commitment to another group buy before joining mine, if you've joined one of the Future Shop ones.

Thank you.

Oh my God - so glad I joined the Group Buy. That is one beautiful Viva! I love the work on the title!

ETA: I was slow and saw the GB before this thread.

Last edited:
Disney's "Brave" Pre-Sale Viva Collectible Case (Best Buy Exclusive) [United States]

Best Buy will be releasing a collectible pre-sale Viva case at its stores on Friday, October 28. The cases will retail for $7.50 (which will taken off of the purchase price of the movie when it is released later this year - making the case FREE). I have seen the case and it is nicely done - but I won't have a photo until it is officially released on Friday. :oohyeah:

Best Buy will be releasing a collectible pre-sale Viva case at its stores on Friday, October 28. The cases will retail for $7.50 (which will taken off of the purchase price of the movie when it is released later this year - making the case FREE). I have seen the case and it is nicely done - but I won't have a photo until it is officially released on Friday. :oohyeah:

So you're a bestbuy employee?

Thanks for the updated release date. I'll be there promptly at 10am on Friday morning.

This is in the US, right? The 28th is Sunday for me here in Texas. :wtf:

Reactions: DJ IXS
Oh good its not out until the 28th. Just stopped by BB for something else and came home to see that someone had already picked it up but I did not see any while I was there. :hilarious: that would have made me really mad to have to go back a second time. :cool:

the 28th is not friday lol
it's sunday :D

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

i happened to pass by one of the stores after work today just to see if there was any chance this was available...
well...just blown away by the quality of the design overall.
the colors are exremely vivid and the embossing on the title is in a league of its own.the detail is just mesmerizing

P.S.
the case is a 4 disc holder.the middle was removed to showcase the inside art
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020831-3.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020852-2.jpg
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020859-2.jpg

Last edited: