Brave (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 7, 2012
PHX,AZ
Here is hoping this means BBY will have the Brave Viva!
Possible link: Best Buy.com

Group buy for international members here

$7.50

Special Offers:
Free Shipping
Brave (Pre-Sell Collectible Case) (Bby) (DVD)
SKU: 6800822
Format: DVD Release Date: 11/13/2012

Actual pics thanks to urbeenjammin:
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020831-3.jpg

Attachments

• 33e6dko.jpg
    33e6dko.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 359
  • P1020831-3.jpg
    P1020831-3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 914
  • P1020852-2.jpg
    P1020852-2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 364
  • P1020859-2.jpg
    P1020859-2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 380
Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy will be releasing a collectible pre-sale Viva case at its stores on Friday, October 28. The cases will retail for $7.50 (which will taken off of the purchase price of the movie when it is released later this year - making the case FREE). I have seen the case and it is nicely done - but I won't have a photo until it is officially released on Friday. :oohyeah:

The 28th is a Sunday, not a Friday.

need, must own.

The colors look alomost as nice as the cinderella. These Viva's are looking might nice lately. You can see the improvement even from The Lion King

Reactions: DJ IXS
need, must own.

The colors look alomost as nice as the cinderella. These Viva's are looking might nice lately. You can see the improvement even from The Lion King

Yeah, they are definitely stepping up their Viva case designs! Cinderella and The Muppets were awesome!

It's a beautiful case I just wish the spine had Brave a little smaller font so the whole word would show.

actually it does show completely.when you open the viva metal box,because of the way it's designed,the front and back covers overlap the spine just a little bit.when the case is closed completely,there's plenty of room for the entire title.

im not sure if this is true for every bestbuy, but the ones i spoke to in the pasadena,ca area said it seems these might be fairly limited. Each one said they had roughly 10 in their stock room (way less then both avengers and cinderella)... hope this helps !

im not sure if this is true for every bestbuy, but the ones i spoke to in the pasadena,ca area said it seems these might be fairly limited. Each one said they had roughly 10 in their stock room (way less then both avengers and cinderella)... hope this helps !

Same old story, different title. They keep little in stock when they first put them out to gauge demand. If they go fast, they get more for the following weeks leading up to the release date. You can get this online and order enough to keep the cream of the crop and return the others. No, I didn't just say that :hilarious:

Reactions: alvinhwang21
guys! i just stopped by BEST BUY today to see whats new and i found these beauties on display....they had 10 and i grab 2 in great conditions, i must say the pix are not that impressive for me but once in hand they really nice! ;)

My best buy had them they were in the back but they wouldn't let me have one until Sunday. I seriously hate the person who can't tell dates and got me all excited for today and trapped in crappy beat buy lines for a half hour behind old people. Can best buy not hire cashiers or customer service reps.

I plan on going out in Hurricane weather to go out and get this. While everyone else will be at the supermarkets stocking up on water, food, batteries etc., I hope to stock up on Brave cases at Best Buy!

I have to get some pet food and the BB is there so I'll head there anyway

That and the supermarket and my eternal seach for eneteman's pumpkin pie, the only good pumpkin pie honestly better than any home cooked pumpkin pie I have ever had.

Have I ever mentione that pumpkin pie sits second on my favorite foods, well now you know

you see what happens when I start talking about pumkin pie, arggg

Reactions: Ricker