Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date:[/B] September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Here for REGULAR or BILINGUAL editions
Price: 29.99$+tx (has been 26.99$)
Units: 6630 Reg, 1170 Bilingual J card. Total 7800 units
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Finish: Matte
Notes: Title is Debossed
BLUE STAMP CAN BE REMOVED WITH RUBBING
ALCOHOL

catws_sb34-jpg.71659
back-of-steelbook-jpg.83749

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

catws_sbfront-jpg.71658

M2206813.jpg back of steelbook.jpg

Scanavo video preview

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
Canada will be the same art as USA.
USA thread : here

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be an initial limit of 10 per household. But it might be lifted at a later date

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

glad to hear about the high restrictions though, nice not to feel cornered and having some room if we decide to get more for friends or whatever reason

With all the talk about the fiasco with the cardboard envelopes for the V for Vendetta Steel over at Zavvi, I am surprised I seem to be one of the only people who has mentioned getting my Lone Survivor Steelbook in a cardboard envelope from Futureshop this week.

Let's hope this Captain America: The Winter Soldier is not also shipped in a cardboard envelope with no additional padding inside such as the Lone Survivor.

With all the talk about the fiasco with the cardboard envelopes for the V for Vendetta Steel over at Zavvi, I am surprised I seem to be one of the only people who has mentioned getting my Lone Survivor Steelbook in a cardboard envelope from Futureshop this week.

Let's hope this Captain America: The Winter Soldier is not also shipped in a cardboard envelope with no additional padding inside such as the Lone Survivor.

We have taken all the feedback received for lone survivor about the shipping and are escalating the issue to ensure it is corrected for the next release.

Thank you

lol hehehe yes push for tonight so I'm not all stressed out all weekend doing noting but checking my PC ;p ...if ever it doesn't go live by tomorrow will you be able to inform us when it will go live ? it's the not knowing that drives me wild when it's so close.