Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: August 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: TWS Sold out!
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Print run of 6000 for UK

10938635-1397756244-831720.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831892.jpg

10938635-1397756244-831864.jpg 10938635-1397756244-831830.jpg thumb.jpg

Original temp artwork:
10938635-1395773992-652897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Asked Zavvi that a few days ago and got this response yesterday: No more will be released until closer to release date. That is when those that have been cancelled will come up. And there is no way to be out on a wait list. They said you just have to keep checking back daily to catch it. :(:(:(

does anyone have a rough idea when the new stock will be put back up? Its been a while since a few have cancelled

Ugh. No title again.

I might just cancel this..depends on what cover Futureshop gets. If it gets even a *title*, I'm dumping this like a stone. No titles drive me insane.

I will keep my pre-order escpecially after watching the quality differences between the US Vs. International Steelbook release of Thor 2.
Sorry if I'm being dumb here but are you talking about the finish on the steelbooks or the transfers?

Apparently the finish on the international Thor 2 was better than the US. I don't have both to verify this.
Okay thanks mate just wanted to clarify as I haven't heard any differences between transfers. I've only opened the FS one myself so can't verify either.

Apparently the finish on the international Thor 2 was better than the US. I don't have both to verify this.

Personally, I preferred the finish on the US one - Darker picture, just looked better to me. The International one, it looked like Thor was wearing foundation! :hilarious:

Back on topic, I'm going to keep my order for this regardless of the what the US / CA does but I am (like everyone!) hoping for a title on the US/CA release! :scat: I can foresee a quad dip minimum on this film for me! :naughty:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Thanks hayemaker for replying on my behalf. Yes, the finishing on the International release is much better than the US/CA one. I would say it is a bit shocking.
Seems we can't win with Disney at the reigns. US gets debossing and a title only to be let down by a worse finish. I must say when I opened it my first thought was this matte finish is a bit pants but at least it's got a title :hilarious: Wish Paramount were still in control.

Reactions: harry and lgans316
Can't wait to see this, I forgot I ordered 2 of this, I re-ordered the 2nd copy with a discount code and forgot to cancel the first order. It's all good I guess since its sold out now. But looking to get BF or other Asian retailer version of this.

Reactions: megabee
After actually seeing the film today I'm more ticked off that Bucky isn't on the back but Alexander Pierce is. I mean at least Bucky stays more true to his comic character then Alexander.

Last edited by a moderator: