snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for any other retailer than Zavvi to release this steel, and then I'll buy it. I'm not that into Zavvi right now...still mad at them for not taking care of me on three damaged steels, especially because of how loyal I've been to them and always defended them against angry collectors. They finally gave me the shaft. They are not getting much of my money these days, I'd rather give my ca$h to Film Arena or any one else

The steel does look nice...I really want to see this film...but everyone going crazy saying SteelBook of the year and all that is dreaming. If PLAIN' ZDT PET Slip doesn't kill this, then Oldboy will.

Come on now, ZAVVI ain't winning another SteelBook of the year, not in this lifetime.
#getREAL
#goofy ninja
;)

Last edited:
I'm waiting for any other retailer that Zavvi to release this steel. I'm not that into Zavvi right now...

The steel does look nice...I really want to see this film...but everyone going crazy saying SteelBook of the year and all that is dreaming. If PLAIN' ZDT PET Slip doesn't kill this, then Oldboy will.

Come on now, ZAVVI ain't winning steel of the year in this lifetime.
#getREAL
#goofy ninja
;)
It's not a zavvi exclusive.

Amazon UK and Germany sell it too. And I'm just looking at the steel. Not the whole packaging.

If looking at the steel only, I'm sorry. This blows Plains ZDT away, easily.

I'm waiting for any other retailer than Zavvi to release this steel, and then I'll buy it. I'm not that into Zavvi right now...still mad at them for not taking care of me on three damaged steels a free how loyal I've been to them and defended them. They finally gave me the shaft. They are not getting much of my money these days, I'd rather give my ca$h to Film Arena or any one else

Come on now, ZAVVI ain't winning steel of the year in this lifetime.
#getREAL
#goofy ninja
;)
Did we not vote Roger Rabbit for 2013 SotY?

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...he-year-winner-who-framed-roger-rabbit.43580/

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

Come on now, ZAVVI ain't winning another SteelBook of the year, not in this lifetime.
#getREAL
#goofy ninja
;)

You mean booklet of the year, because that is pretty much what you are looking at with ZDT PET.

It's definitely not a "STEELBOOK OF THE YEAR" ... Top 5 yeah.

My Avengers Novamedia, HDZeta Gladiator ... and soon Blufans GoTG are already better. This is in 4th place as it has kept to the essence of the film. The steelbook itself looks like it possesses some form of A.I. i'm expecting it to talk to me. Turn on my room lights etc like Jarvis does for Tony Stark.

You mean booklet of the year, because that is pretty much what you are looking at with ZDT PET.
I'd have to agree with you here, and the same goes for most Kimchi/Nova/Blufans while we're at it, yes nice steelbooks most of the time, but it's the overall packaging people seem to exited about with those, not the steelbook which is what I thought was the point of the hobby in the first place....

This is pure 'Steelbook', no padding, no nonsense hiding the real beauty of this gem. And this should definitely be near the top 3 of any HDN Steelbook Of The Year poll for 2015, it's so far my number 1.

Mine arrived today btw.

I'd have to agree with you here, and the same goes for most Kimchi/Nova/Blufans while we're at it, yes nice steelbooks most of the time, but it's the overall packaging people seem to exited about with those, not the steelbook which is what I thought was the point of the hobby in the first place....

This is pure 'Steelbook', no padding, no nonsense hiding the real beauty of this gem. And this should definitely be near the top 3 of any HDN Steelbook Of The Year poll for 2015, it's so far my number 1.

Mine arrived today btw.
Can't agree more. Well said.

It's my nr1 so far too.

This is a great release and it will be definitely in the top 5 steelbooks of this year.:drool::woot::hungry:
And for a steelbook of the year, lets wait and see :naughty:

When I think of Steelbook of the year, I think total package, not just steel, right?

We are all very into packaging here, are we not? Lol:rofl:

So far, here are my top 5:

1. ZDT PET by PLAIN
2. Avenger's Lenti by NOVA
3. Gladiator Full Slip by HDZeta
4. John Wick Lenti by NOVA
5. Reserved for OLDBOY by PLAIN ;)

When I think of Steelbook of the year, I think total package, not just steel, right?

1. ZDT PET by PLAIN

oldboy is gonna be the best of the year in my opinion :D

# one click
# plain army

i got my ex machina today and it is no way near the standards for a steelbook of the year contender. some of you are smoking crack. last years winner was i saw the devil PET. do you really think ex machina is on the same level as that? its like comparing a ferrari to a bmw

oldboy is gonna be the best of the year in my opinion :D

# one click
# plain army

i got my ex machina today and it is no way near the standards for a steelbook of the year contender. some of you are smoking crack. last years winner was i saw the devil PET. do you really think ex machina is on the same level as that? its like comparing a ferrari to a bmw
Bravo! Bravo!

Well said.

Couldn't agree more.
#PLAIN_Army
#Crack Kills

1. ZDT PET by PLAIN
No sorry, but I have to agree with the above its the steelbook that matters to me, that's what I collect. Slips etc while nice are just add ons, I rarely double dip and don't need every version of a slip because the most important aspect is the steelbook.

This is easily in the running for steelbook of the year, and wipes the floor with those you listed if comparing only the steelbook.

No sorry, but I have to agree with the above its the steelbook that matters to me, that's what I collect. Slips etc while nice are just add ons, I rarely double dip and don't need every version of a slip because the most important aspect is the steelbook.

This is easily in the running for steelbook of the year, and wipes the floor with those you listed if comparing only the steelbook.
You think this wipes the floor with Nova's The Avengers SteelBook?
image.jpg