snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Ex_Machina
Price: £21.99
Notes: Embossed Front with Gloss Varnish Finish and Debossed Reverse. Limited to 2,000 copies.
Steelbook is not silver

11072619-1424269404-678753.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678814.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678707.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678702.jpg

11072619-1424269404-678758.jpg

In hand hidefninja.com exclusive pics:
Posted here 12:09pm EST, May 7 as received from Zavvi

cjgidi1431014896-jpg.158575

be2uwy1431014853-jpg.158576

fl3rah1431014804-jpg.158577

Last edited by a moderator:
When I think of Steelbook of the year, I think total package, not just steel, right?

We are all very into packaging here, are we not? Lol:rofl:

So far, here are my top 5:

1. ZDT PET by PLAIN
2. Avenger's Lenti by NOVA
3. Gladiator Full Slip by HDZeta
4. John Wick Lenti by NOVA
5. Reserved for OLDBOY by PLAIN ;)

NO, I collect steelbooks only and could care less about a slip or any paper that ends up in my trash anyways. Its a PIECE of Cardboard, why not just stop collecting steels and go for what you really want. amarays with slips.

Some Steelbooks simply HAVE to be in your collection. This is in that bracket.

There are certain Steels I can remember opening 5 years ago, others I can't recall 5 weeks back.

My eyes were transfixed on the embossing, the intense white, the shimmering bare metal, and tight wrap of seal reflecting back like sheet of glass protecting a Damien Hirst work of art.

Memorable, utterly memorable.

Last edited:
This is one of the best steelbooks ever made I'm gutted that mine has a spine slash though it is very faint it's there on the one steelbook you want to be perfect so i have a dilemna. I can't see this coming back in stock so i may send this back to Zavvi and go for ebay to get a mint copy as my ocd can't handle a spine slash on such a stunning steelbook.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 1 person
This is one of the best steelbooks ever made I'm gutted that mine has a spine slash though it is very faint it's there on the one steelbook you want to be perfect so i have a dilemna. I can't see this coming back in stock so i may send this back to Zavvi and go for ebay to get a mint copy as my ocd can't handle a spine slash on such a stunning steelbook.

Send it back and get the German one Trav.

Just remember to put your name down for the email alert for when it goes live

I think your best option is to get someone from Germany to order you one. There must be some left in stock at MM.

Omg!!!!

What have I done, not picking this up! Looks absolutely stunning!
I'm dying to see the film as well. Can't believe I didn't bought this when it was back in stock a few days ago. Jesus!

If you go the ebay route for a "mint copy", you'll have to buy an opened steel, you can't guarantee a sealed one will not have hidden imperfections....