GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
@cooey does the system allow to place multiple orders for the same version? I just tried with the Full Slip to check...it goes to PayPal so I assume it will take payment....I did not order, just wanted to let you know in case there is a way to enforce limit through the new system?

@cooey does the system allow to place multiple orders for the same version? I just tried with the Full Slip to check...it goes to PayPal so I assume it will take payment....I did not order, just wanted to let you know in case there is a way to enforce limit through the new system?

At the minute they have to be done as separate orders

@cooey

I just bought the double lenti, but when I got to paypal I didn't see the bit to add a note, or the extra $10 for ems shipping.. it just said thank you for your order and that was it. It said I ordered but I didn't get a notification from paypal that I'd spent money like I usually do.

First time using the new gb system and I guess I've done something wrong

@cooey

I just bought the double lenti, but when I got to paypal I didn't see the bit to add a note, or the extra $10 for ems shipping.. it just said thank you for your order and that was it. It said I ordered but I didn't get a notification from paypal that I'd spent money like I usually do.

You did nothing wrong. I looked carefully and there was no option to add a note with my PayPal payment.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
@cooey

You should still get the email for your PayPal payment

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
@cooey

You did nothing wrong. I looked carefully and there was no option to add a note with my PayPal payment.

Aaahh, glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that, as I couldn't find the notes section anywhere either.....

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
You should still get the email for your PayPal payment

I just got the notification from paypal with a transaction number so I can pm you my details.

One last thing, I didn't get the option to add $10 for the upgraded ems delivery so I couldn't pay it, is it possible to add it?

If it's not possible to add the ems now can anyone tell me what time scale from China post dispatch to getting the item in the uk? Just a rough guide so I know if it's worth paying for ems (I've only had blufans via ems in the past so have no idea) thanks:)

Yeah I have the embossed tangled. Always wondered why they didn't bring it to the steelbook lenticular's. I'm sure this will be a new trend, not just from blufans

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Excellent news on the embossed double lenti

I have the US tangled, wreck it Ralph, nightmare before Christmas, finding nemo and cars 2 lenti ammray slips which include embossed titles and they look fantastic

Particularly NBC & WIR for me

Hopefully don't miss this on one of the next GB re-stocks