GB qty and prices:
1 click $168 x 40
Double lenti $63 x 48
Single lenti $60 x 48
Full Slip $58 x 48

IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0870.JPG IMG_0871.JPG
Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Last edited:
Curious to see how motion works with the embossed lenticular. In my tangled example, the title is embossed and it doesn't move (as far as the lenticular is aware) but considering it's just at title, that's fine. If Hank's tentacle and Dory herself don't move it might look a little weird but if they do, will the embossing just line up 10% of the time? We shall see.

Curious to see how motion works with the embossed lenticular. In my tangled example, the title is embossed and it doesn't move (as far as the lenticular is aware) but considering it's just at title, that's fine. If Hank's tentacle and Dory herself don't move it might look a little weird but if they do, will the embossing just line up 10% of the time? We shall see.

I was thinking the same but in lenti vid for the front dory's expression changes so im assuming they have found a way

Also if you check the photos the part of the tentacle holding the pot has changed colour so it looks like they found a way. One pic it's blue the other 2 it's orange

• Helpful Post
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I was thinking the same but in lenti vid for the front dory's expression changes so im assuming they have found a way

Also if you check the photos the part of the tentacle holding the pot has changed colour so it looks like they found a way. One pic it's blue the other 2 it's orange
Perhaps that's what it is, just animation / transition rather than side to side depth. I'm interested to see how it turns out. I don't know what i'd like more, the embossing not lining up or their suddenly being no depth.

Reactions: Flloydo
Perhaps that's what it is, just animation / transition rather than side to side depth. I'm interested to see how it turns out. I don't know what i'd like more, the embossing not lining up or their suddenly being no depth.

Yeah I think Hank and dory in the pot will be animation transition like the Zootopia poster with the fox changing expression and the rest all around it will be depth like the same as the single Zootopia lenti

Infact I'm sure it will be exactly the same as that but with added embossing

I think the title will be still though like the US lenti slips with embossed titles

Which one was that? :OMG:

Edit: I think you meant these GIF-animations:

View attachment 304985
View attachment 304986

That's the Badgers

I couldn't think of the correct term and now reading it back it does sound like I mean in hand videos. Sorry for any confusion

I do hope that with the back lenti that's a mistake where dory dissapears when it moves to the left. Seems odd whereas I get the bit where it moves to the right and she kinda dissapears behind the jellyfish

Reactions: lgans316 and yy0925
Did my double lentil order.... I hope. Never did a group buy before with this new system. I assume if anything was sold out you wouldn't be able to purchase, correct?

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
FYI for people interested in the group buy, as promised a further 10 copies of the double lenti and 10 one clicks have been added to the GB

No Bonus BD included.

KimchiDvd Collection #10 = 3Disks :thumbs:
Limited Edition Korean Steelbook(Non KimchiDVD Collection) - 3Disks
Bluray Amaray Korean edition 2D+3D Combo = 3Disks

so far I have only seen the Bonus Disks for Korea

But Blufans is WEA and nice package with each editions that complement the release very well :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
I went for the single sided lenti, but the fact it hasn't had much attention at all makes me think I may have made a mistake. I really like the image of the single lenti, I thought it would have had more coverage than it's had.