Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both lentis secured. Got the Blade Runner DL today too. All I need to hit is a pin drop later and today will be a perfect day

I had the same thing with Luca the other day. They refunded the money in a few minutes.
Well, that sucks! Thought I recalled the same happening to someone else before and Nova honoured their order, but maybe I'm confusing it with a different retailer then.

Fingers crossed for you @Futurhythm :ohno:

Reactions: Futurhythm
Ugh I clicked pay with paypal and it would not load, if anyone has an extra slip or lenti please let me know

Last edited:
Yeah that happened to me once too (PayPal went through but sold out when returning to Nova), and since the order didn't go through I had to settle for a refund.

Reactions: Blazerfires
Well, their site royally screwed me. When checking out, there's a pull-down menu with the addresses on file, I choose one, it doesn't fill out, I choose another, it still doesn't load. Then, when I entered it from Chrome memory, it set my country code to frackin' Afghanistan, so I had to scroll 90 contries down, then it gave me an error about wrong email [email not correct - meesa pee in tea], while it was not, and finally it said it's sold out... of course, after jerking me around for 2 minutes.
Ahh... frack'em, I got this movie at least three times. We really gotta stop buying this crap so many times.
I'll instead go pay same money for a couple of real grindhouse digibooks, Spare Parts and Bounty Killer. Frack this.

Jesus well this is a sh!t show

we’re all f**ked then. Not happy about that. It was still in stock after I paid too
Yeah same, it kept saying it was available for me too after my order didn't go through properly, well they all were, so in the midst of all the madness I was then able to secure a Planet Terror Lenti which did go through (was the only one that would add to cart). I didn't even realize the money for the OC had gone until after that fact lol. Wtf, a real **** show :wtf:

Same here. I missed because the shipping charges were wrong and when I tried to reload the page it was sold out.
If anyone has a spare Full Slip, I'm interested. Thanks in advance

Yeah same, it kept saying it was available for me too after my order didn't go through properly, well they all were, so in the midst of all the madness I was then able to secure a Planet Terror Lenti which did go through (was the only one that would add to cart). I didn't even realize the money for the OC had gone until after that fact lol. Wtf, a real **** show :wtf:

Yep. Because the money was taken I couldn’t re order the one click. What a joke

Reactions: Mickle_89