Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at an odds with this one.
I do wanna pick it up, probably the fullslip.
But I haven't bought anything from Nova in over a year & just saw that its now $36 for shipping to Ireland.

Yikes!
Might have to give this one a miss.

But I haven't bought anything from Nova in over a year & just saw that its now $36 for shipping to Ireland.

Yikes!
Yeah. They've still not made K-Packet an option again since Covid pandemic. Only crazy expensive EMS option for Ireland... (n)

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Yeah. They've still not made K-Packet an option again since Covid pandemic. Only crazy expensive EMS option for Ireland... (n)
Its mad like, they can ship to the UK no problem (which I assume also includes Northern Ireland) but not Ireland.
I'm still waiting on stuff from PlainArchive, Kimchi & Wdpung from eBay, all purchased over a year ago.

Tarantino and Rourke have been having weird relationship. Bruce Willis' role was written specially for Rourke. Did not happen. In True Romance (TQ's script) is mentioned that Rourke is sexiest man alive or something.

@Flloydo Kurt Russell rules ok, but Rourke is way y y y better actor. He just destroyed his own career.
check the Joe Rogan podcast with Tarantino from month ago. Q explains a lot things including why Rourke is not in his movies anymore.

Yikes!
Would they let you buy now and delay the post for you, maybe..., till things calm down ?

They post. Just at the super expensive rate.

They don't give K-packet option at checkout for Ireland anymore.....
My suggestion was to ask them to hold the purchased package, until k-packet option returns.

But, can imagine nightmare for them if everyone did this...

UK hub,,?

Should put the Group Buy on the OP. The One Click is sold out I bought the last one from the Group Buy hours ago. I haven't bought a Nova release in a long time, maybe 2 years? I used to purchase every one of there exclusives back in the day.
I went on Novamedia's website and put the Dark Waters OC in my cart figuring the weight between that and this release should be similar. You can still ship K-Packet to the US but it was still a little over $50. If shipping was any higher I would have passed on this.

Welcome to Brexit. I have bought from Korean retailers many times over the last 5 months and postage was same as normal as UK has done deals with S Korea.
Not really. Its to do with the reduction in flights due to covid.

Still traffic as always from Korea to UK (as UK deemed one of the big boys!) so your orders get priority in the cargo hold. But smaller countries that normally branched off on that flight path then suffer unfortunately as less flights, less cargo carried... Except for at a premium price (as in EMS).

Reactions: psychoscot
Full Slip ordered. How about a mod actually update the thread now art has been announced and was posted like 5 pages ago!
Shout louder, I hear it works better for volunteers. lol. Ive had one too many beers to try editing, but I did at least remove the big pic in the OP. :p If i try to do more this might turn into a Blindhouse thread. :wacky: drink responsiblee kids do not drinkandEDITthredssss