Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For the people that want additions to the OP perhaps you should tag a Mod. Or don't.
Yes I suggested the OP be updated I apologize I didn't tag a mod. I don't do this all the time your right
Thanks for the advice but I don't understand. If you were really trying to genuinely be helpful by pointing this out to me why not tag a mod yourself?

Yes I suggested the OP be updated I apologize I didn't tag a mod. I don't do this all the time your right
Thanks for the advice but I don't understand. If you were really trying to genuinely be helpful by pointing this out to me why not tag a mod yourself?

Because I'm not purchasing anything from this release so I didn't need the OP updated. I didn't want to bother Mods for something that I didn't need.

Nah I’ve always liked that one. But I prefer the front (DP) on Novas
The main thing I hate about the front is that they've made it all red... just looks so boring and effortless. And the back... I realise it's an "official" poster, but it's literally the worst one they could've possibly chosen IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The main thing I hate about the front is that they've made it all red... just looks so boring and effortless. And the back... I realise it's an "official" poster, but it's literally the worst one they could've possibly chosen IMO.

I do agree about the PT poster

Purchased the Death Proof lenti but this gave me sleepless nights since I now feel I should buy both lentis to have (kind of) a full release (although the spine is the same).
Oh the pain... The agony.

Based on the numbers available is this liable to be a bloodbath on pre orders or a more subtle but swift sellout a la manta tenet ? Any thoughts?

I'll probably have to skip this release. Because Covid has terrorized the planet with abundant proof of death, shipping costs have been high for months now. $50 or so to ship the 1-click is quite a kick to the gonads. It's all quite depressing.
To cheer myself up, I have written a script for a musical about a super hero, Captain Sunshine, who kills Covid for good. Plenty of songs and action. The songs "Masks Are Only For Super Heroes", "I'll Vanquish The Virus, By God" and "Vaccine, You Aren't Needed Any More" could be big, big hits. I'd love to pitch the script to Tarantino. Does anyone know if Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio can sing?