Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn’t a fast sell out be over already? I’m new and I’ve heard most people predicting the dark knight blufans will be unattainable for them. Or is that a completely different beast?

that’s different. This will actually go live on Novas website for the whole world on the 10th September. Blufans work in the shadows... which is quite fitting for the dark knight

Wouldn’t a fast sell out be over already? I’m new and I’ve heard most people predicting the dark knight blufans will be unattainable for them. Or is that a completely different beast?
Preorders haven't gone live yet (just various GBs), so strictly speaking nothing has been made available to sell out as of yet.

TDK blufans will be a nightmare though, yes. It's a super limited release, that you can't buy directly. GB stock is your only option.

Not really. Its to do with the reduction in flights due to covid.

Still traffic as always from Korea to UK (as UK deemed one of the big boys!) so your orders get priority in the cargo hold. But smaller countries that normally branched off on that flight path then suffer unfortunately as less flights, less cargo carried... Except for at a premium price (as in EMS).

WOW thats rough!! I know UK had a problem around Christmas or rather S Korea had a problem and weren't able to post anything west. I put an order in early Jan and they emailed me asking if I wanted to keep the order or cancel as they couldn't post it. Since mid Feb though its been fine. Harsh you have to use EMS as its nearly the same price as the actual item!

Reactions: BluSteel2012
WOW thats rough!! I know UK had a problem around Christmas or rather S Korea had a problem and weren't able to post anything west. I put an order in early Jan and they emailed me asking if I wanted to keep the order or cancel as they couldn't post it. Since mid Feb though its been fine. Harsh you have to use EMS as its nearly the same price as the actual item!
If a similar scenario plays out before this is released, will group buy members be given the option to cancel their purchase or will Aniv, with whip in hand, say no and make us pay for EMS shipping? I am afraid to ask him directly. Part of my spine is made of jelly. :LOL:

OC has been restocked in GB, Qty super limited and GB will close prior to preorder due to "unexpected" demand from various sources.
@Aniv I've preorder both lentis. Would it be possible to have the same serial #? Also, will Nova combine shipping? Many thanks.

Seems maybe a bit of over allocation. Note, especially those going to try to order direct. Maybe a bloodbath. :)

Reactions: Aniv
No, I asked him. I’m me… :)

Oh that’s not what I meant then. You misunderstood my previous message. It was aimed at whoever owns that account. Not about you sharing it here. I think the owner of that account has made the bigger mistake of sharing his personal conversation with the retailer on social media. I didn’t think i made that hard to understand in my previous comment