snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 22, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Matte with spot varnish on title and main image. The bullet holes will be debossed. Regular case, not jumbo.

11113072-5204290705820863.jpg

11113072-4544290705949155.jpg

11113072-1214290705942297.jpg

11113072-1234290705954003.jpg

11113072-1084290705958668.jpg

11113072-1834290705963453.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered for now. The price is a bit steep though, even if it's a two film release.
Has a confirmation of the run total been confirmed?

I definitely don't think this is overpriced. I know it's one steelbook but it is two films and both seperately come to about £12 so with the discount code you're getting the steel for an extra £6 which isn't bad.

Then again wasn't the Kill Bill's £15 when first released?

I definitely don't think this is overpriced. I know it's one steelbook but it is two films and both seperately come to about £12 so with the discount code you're getting the steel for an extra £6 which isn't bad.

Then again wasn't the Kill Bill's £15 when first released?

Yep paid £14.99 for Kill Bill steelie.;)

What? Deathproof is better than PT! And as its a two movie Grindhouse pack the art should be that
What! "Deathproof" more fun than "Planet Terror"? Let's call a vote...
I don't know what's on the back but we do have Kurt Russell ("Deathproof") on the inside according to packshot from Zavvi .

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonDragon90
What! "Deathproof" more fun than "Planet Terror"? Let's call a vote...
Don't need a vote. Planet Terror was the reason Grindhouse originally failed. Many magazines at the time reporting of walkouts before Death Proof even started, coupled with poor box office it was decided to release them separately in the rest of the world with the more critically acclaimed Death Proof being released first in cinemas while Planet Terror came second. Planet Terror BOMBED in the UK making less than 90grand and was pulled from all cinemas after its opening weekend.

Reactions: Phantasmic
Don't need a vote. Planet Terror was the reason Grindhouse originally failed. Many magazines at the time reporting of walkouts before Death Proof even started, coupled with poor box office it was decided to release them separately in the rest of the world with the more critically acclaimed Death Proof being released first in cinemas while Planet Terror came second. Planet Terror BOMBED in the UK making less than 90grand and was pulled from all cinemas after its opening weekend.
I appear to be in the minority but I found P.T. great fun and D.P. a crashing bore.
P.T. brings to mind fun bad taste extreme Japanese cinema such as "Machine Girl" (another great watch) and I'd chose it to watch again over t'other film 99 times out of a 100.

Last edited:
I am a fan of most Tarantino's work, but for some reason i personally find there's something missing in this two.. Great looking steel though... Maybe i'll pick it up after price decrease.

Why can't they just release a Deluxe Edition!?!?! Some editions have HD Audio but missing Extended Cuts or Extras and others have the Extended Cut but DD 5.1 :(
We need a release with Extended Cuts and HD Audio and all the Extras!!!!

Reactions: StifflersDad