Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 511
Last edited by a moderator:
What I absolutely love about all 3 of these slips is that they are character focused... not some stupid artsy fartsy "classy" logo and nothing else.

I have the full slip and Type B coming to me via the HDN group buy. SO THANKFUL for that group buy.

I was unable to order via the website due to some oddly persistent and very frustrating glitch during the checkout process. The GB saved me!

Can't wait to get mine. I still haven't seen the movie!!! lol :wacky:

Got my GB copies today. Really wanted the type B, but I had a feeling I wouldn't get it, and I didn't. The type a is a beauty, but there are tons of scratches going sideways, all over the Lenti. Feeling pretty sick about that. Not a happy camper.
:(

what do you mean bud? I thought we were all able to chose our preferred lenticular type in the request? I chose type B.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
what do you mean bud? I thought we were all able to chose our preferred lenticular type in the request? I chose type B.

The lists are in posts #308 to #311 in group buy thread, there were only 60 copies made available, 20 of each version you can check there to see which copy you will get. Although on first glance it looks as if you didn't make the list, as it was luck of the draw due to the popularity of this title.

• Informative
What I absolutely love about all 3 of these slips is that they are character focused... not some stupid artsy fartsy "classy" logo and nothing else.

I have the full slip and Type B coming to me via the HDN group buy. SO THANKFUL for that group buy.

I was unable to order via the website due to some oddly persistent and very frustrating glitch during the checkout process. The GB saved me!

Can't wait to get mine. I still haven't seen the movie!!! lol :wacky:

when you watch the movie make sure to watch till end of credits and don't try to find out anything about the movie, more than you know, it's nice to watch with a fresh mind.

Reactions: nicblue and harry
Watched this for the first time the other day, really enjoyed it was really funny, and good fun to watch with stunning effects. Opened the Full Slip and it truly is a stunning package with the book and art cards. Really impressed with the quality releases Nova have been doing. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post

In the Group Buy it says its random as to which lenticular will be provided to the Group Buy

4) How about my choice of the lenticular slips?
A: Not any longer, since Nova changed their mind. If you asked for a lenticular, it will be awarded randomly

1) Given Nova didn't let us have a choice in the end, the lenticular will be a random award.

You will get either A or B
So you wont know until delivery if you got A or B lenticular

Last edited:
In the Group Buy it says its random as to which lenticular will be provided to the Group Buy
You will get either A or B
So you wont know until delivery if you got A or B lenticular

oh no! somehow I totally missed that update. I see it now. I hope I get Type B. Nothing wrong with Type A at all. But type B is more my style, although the back of Type A is a total win.

ah man now that I know this, if I get Type A I might wanna trade for a type B :wow:

• Informative
Oh No now I feel sucked up and want them... I thought I was fine with my Taiwan releases but something is pushing me to consider this release, love the look of one of the lenti feels very retro...oh boy ebay prices again :drool:

but better than having to deal with Nova's servers....I wonder if they are made by Fisher Price :rolleyes:

Fullslip
1. picolezero
2. raven76
3. The Brain
4. Sniffer
5. Harasakicho
6. Man of Steel
7. shil
8. saNtizzle
9. perchut
10. DarkKnight71
11. psychoscot
12. godapol
13. Fajiats
14. taher
15. megabee
16. Harry
17. DK06CTR
18. razr24788
19. Ali D
20. pdbluray

Lenti A :
1. jb162009
2. ayaba
3. themanfromunkle
4. Hubmuswell
5. hommyh84
6. mr donkeymagic
7. oselallo
8. wasims
9. shadow2351jl
10. Keeblur
11. Blumetal
12. kootezafra
13. Hatroi
14. Feathers McGraw
15. kevin63
16. Scott
17. BradG1984
18. harryhayden
19. wozbit
20. Vaako

Lenti B
1. ZubS
2. Philacup
3. andrewmacattack
4. intrceptor69
5. eps999
6. GoDo
7. landus
8. Steve
9. AgentMcQueen
10. Travis Bickle
11. berns
12. GinjaNinja18
13. dvdjunk1e
14. morgand1987
15. comewhatmay
16. Aberdonian83
17. Monkey2005
18. redlemon
19. SpecialKay
20. terry44

oh no! somehow I totally missed that update. I see it now. I hope I get Type B. Nothing wrong with Type A at all. But type B is more my style, although the back of Type A is a total win.

ah man now that I know this, if I get Type A I might wanna trade for a type B :wow:

But you don't appear to have made it to any of the lists.

• Informative