Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 512
Last edited by a moderator:
OPEN YOUR OWN!!!! :rofl: :p

I'm afraid to :/

:LOL:

I would be able to tell you Thursday but my girlfriend offered to pay so it's a "birthday present" (which is Thursday).

Happy B-Day! how old are you?

Okay, I'll await you confirmation after Thursday :)

No, don't do it dude! Make him his own to find out LOL! :naughty: :rofl:

Please God, No

I checked mine over extensively and there are no scratches on the lenti but a couple horizontal scratches on the shrink wrap. Also I didn't have to open it, the shrink wrap has enough give so that you can tell by moving it. Thus if the scratch moves with the shrink wrap it is not on the lenti.

I'm talking side-ways. As in side-to-side ;)

Beleive you, me. Im well aware of imperfections on the shrink wrap, and moving the shrink wrap back & forth to check.
image.jpg

[[[Im OCD as hell, and only collect mint steels (I give retailers hell for damaged copies & I dont settle for them, as it defeats the purpose & diminishes the Collectors Value). Im up to around about 350+ steels last time I counted months ago (about 100 of those sealed). and I imagine the overall condition of my collection is about 80% mint, which wasn't the easiest thing to accomplish (Most of the imperfections are Factory, or nasty surpirses under the j-card and for one reason or another couldn't be replaced. I've had to replace dozens of steels due to imperfections.

I'm at x10 GOTG Editions on the shelf. With another few tucked away in my Sealed Collection.]]]

i really don't know what to think of NOVAMEDIA and their customer service today...
i received my triplepak on friday, wrote them an e-mail that my lenti B has a huge scratch (full from left to right) on the front side,
and if they can send a replacement or refund. furthermore, one lenti of drive is also still missing (even though they promised to include
it with this order....).

now, finally got a reply this night. they seriously ask me the following:
"
Please let us know what version damaged?

We have only a few lenticular version empty steel case."

Hello, didn't i just include 4 pictures of the damage with my e-mail? don't you see it's lenti B?
:wacky:
+ no word on the drive lenticular that's missing. they just ignored my question regarding this problem...

i'm shocked about that. needing help from their CS is even a worse experience than placing an order on their website.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
My lenti A has like these little scratches on the cover, is there anybody else who has this problem?

Yeah that's why I've been asking for everyone to check their Lentis for scratches about a page back....

Yes I had several small scratches and one big scratch which when I moved the wrapping i noticed that it had gone on to the lenticular itself. Apparently there are sending me another copy this week

I guess I'm not the only one...

Reactions: Coolduder