Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 512
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh No now I feel sucked up and want them... I thought I was fine with my Taiwan releases but something is pushing me to consider this release, love the look of one of the lenti feels very retro...oh boy ebay prices again :drool:

but better than having to deal with Nova's servers....I wonder if they are made by Fisher Price :rolleyes:
Methinks there is some kind of conspiracy...:naughty:
sshot503fa98257d02.gif

righto. i am all paid up in apsmith21's GB. my full + lenti has already been shipped to me :)
Still kinda sucks that we got boned by Nova on the Lenti decision, though. (GB hosts are faultless).
Pretty soon, these mistakes will not be tolerated by them saying "Oops. Our bad."
I get that they are working out kinks, but that 'good will' will only last so long... If it wasn't for the GB hosts, I would have given up on Nova buys.

Still kinda sucks that we got boned by Nova on the Lenti decision, though. (GB hosts are faultless).
Pretty soon, these mistakes will not be tolerated by them saying "Oops. Our bad."
I get that they are working out kinks, but that 'good will' will only last so long... If it wasn't for the GB hosts, I would have given up on Nova buys.

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I must state though, the pre order on the Nova site directly for this title was A LOT better than for Drive. For the majority, people that ordered online managed to secure at least one version of the 3. After being advised of the change with the group buy, did you attempt to order direct from NOVA?

It was my first ever direct orders with both Kimchi and Nova this year and Nova won - hands down. Kimchi's server was ridiculous and after their previous years of selling steels, this should have been rectified. After NOVA Drive (waiting 3 hours for the servers) there were tweaks to the NOVA server, so they learnt from their mistakes.

I for one, am grateful for NOVA - a new, fresh and upcoming retailer that will at the very least, keep competitors on their toes a little more :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I must state though, the pre order on the Nova site directly for this title was A LOT better than for Drive. For the majority, people that ordered online managed to secure at least one version of the 3. After being advised of the change with the group buy, did you attempt to order direct from NOVA?

It was my first ever direct orders with both Kimchi and Nova this year and Nova won - hands down. Kimchi's server was ridiculous and after their previous years of selling steels, this should have been rectified. After NOVA Drive (waiting 3 hours for the servers) there were tweaks to the NOVA server, so they learnt from their mistakes.

I for one, am grateful for NOVA - a new, fresh and upcoming retailer that will at the very least, keep competitors on their toes a little more :thumbs:
I emailed Nova over and over that when checking out Paypal would not connect. They said call Paypal. Since I use Paypal with EVERYBODY online, and never a problem- it has to be Nova's system. I have done everything possible to fix this (matching data EXACTLY with my PP account, etc.). Nova still says there is nothing wrong with their system. I tried for the better part of a day to just order anything on their site with PP, to no avail. Their customer service is to pass the buck. If I can't use PP on Pre-Orders, I am effectively 'dead-in-the-water' when the rush happens and I have to punch in CC numbers. This particular problem is only with Nova and not Kimchi.
I should not have to work this hard to give a company money.

I emailed Nova over and over that when checking out Paypal would not connect. They said call Paypal. Since I use Paypal with EVERYBODY online, and never a problem- it has to be Nova's system. I have done everything possible to fix this (matching data EXACTLY with my PP account, etc.). Nova still says there is nothing wrong with their system. I tried for the better part of a day to just order anything on their site with PP, to no avail. Their customer service is to pass the buck. If I can't use PP on Pre-Orders, I am effectively 'dead-in-the-water' when the rush happens and I have to punch in CC numbers. This particular problem is only with Nova and not Kimchi.
I should not have to work this hard to give a company money.

I had an almost exact situation with Kimchi. It even showed on their order page my order was pending. When I emailed Tony he said my order could not be honoured and deleted it from my account. I wont go into it, but lets just say others had the same issue and orders were honoured. You live and you learn though.

I used Paypal for my Nova order of GOTG.

Again, I am sorry to hear of the above. Ideally, we show up for the pre order, so we should be able to secure our orders :(

Thanks
I had an almost exact situation with Kimchi. It even showed on their order page my order was pending. When I emailed Tony he said my order could not be honoured and deleted it from my account. I wont go into it, but lets just say others had the same issue and orders were honoured. You live and you learn though.

I used Paypal for my Nova order of GOTG.

Again, I am sorry to hear of the above. Ideally, we show up for the pre order, so we should be able to secure our orders :(
Thanks. Ironically, If I clocked the time I was putting stuff into my basket and not connecting with PP over and over- I probably would have gotten what I needed with Autofill with a CC. (On GOTG).
DRIVE, however, sold out in a heartbeat and I probably would not have worked with CC.
Maybe I'll figure it out at some point! Your sympathetic comradeship is comforting though!
Also- Big ups to the GB hosts!! They saved my bacon on a bunch of titles!!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Got my GB copies today. Really wanted the type B, but I had a feeling I wouldn't get it, and I didn't. The type a is a beauty, but there are tons of scratches going sideways, all over the Lenti. Feeling pretty sick about that. Not a happy camper.
:(

Actually, those "scratches" are on the shrink wrap - if you move the wrap, they move. So they are not on the lenticular itself.

It has to do with the heavier gauge of shrink used in the wrap process - with a 80 gauge or higher wrap, you'll get that effect, which is not something we typically see in the USA where lower gauge (and more flexible) wrap is used.

Thanks for not approaching me via pm first though. :rolleyes:

lol

Thanks

Thanks. Ironically, If I clocked the time I was putting stuff into my basket and not connecting with PP over and over- I probably would have gotten what I needed with Autofill with a CC. (On GOTG).
DRIVE, however, sold out in a heartbeat and I probably would not have worked with CC.
Maybe I'll figure it out at some point! Your sympathetic comradeship is comforting though!
Also- Big ups to the GB hosts!! They saved my bacon on a bunch of titles!!:thumbs:

No worries buddy -you should try the CC trick next time, hopefully that cracks it for you :)

All the best :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Actually, those "scratches" are on the shrink wrap - if you move the wrap, they move. So they are not on the lenticular itself.

It has to do with the heavier gauge of shrink used in the wrap process - with a 80 gauge or higher wrap, you'll get that effect, which is not something we typically see in the USA where lower gauge (and more flexible) wrap is used.

Thanks for not approaching me via pm first though. :rolleyes:

lol

I'm sorry man, I got out of line. I was all upset, and I wasnt thinking.

My sincere apologies.

Jordan

Reactions: jimmyv
Can everyone double check their Lentis for scratches under the shrink wrap and let me know if you have them please.

Thanks

I checked mine over extensively and there are no scratches on the lenti but a couple horizontal scratches on the shrink wrap. Also I didn't have to open it, the shrink wrap has enough give so that you can tell by moving it. Thus if the scratch moves with the shrink wrap it is not on the lenti.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches